Marie's New friend

Late one night I noticed the bathroom shade open. I was already undressed but thought no one would be up at that hour. so I stood in front of the window and closed it. Then I noticed the red flicker of a cigarette in the next building.
The next day while in the play ground watching my child playing. A neighbor came over and began talking. we had a very pleasant conversation while our kids played in the play ground. It seemed we had a lot in common and I enjoyed his company very much.
I had a very thin see through night gown it was sheer black, low cut and short, when I would bend over you could see my breast if you were standing in front of me or my ass if your were standing behind, It left nothing to your imagination Our apartments were on third floor straight across from each other. and we could see into each others apartment. I didn't know he had been watching me. until I saw him standing at the window. He smiled and waved at me and I returned the smile. He then stepped away from the curtain and I saw my neighbor in full view. He was nude and had the biggest cock I had ever saw
. That afternoon I told my husband that if my neighbor didn't stop walking around in the nude I was going to have to fuck him. My husband just laughed and said you better behave yourself, I guess he didn't believe me. It just so happened that my husband was transferred to the afternoon shift temporally. About a week later my friend came over and ask to borrow a cup of sugar., while I was getting it he ask me it I would be upset if he ask me something and I said of course not. Then he ask me if I would go to bed with him. I was shocked and told him I would have to think about that. He ask if he could come over later that afternoon and I said sure.
My husband left for work later that afternoon and about eight o:clock I heard a knock on the door. It was my friend, I welcomed him in and told him to be quiet because my little boy was fast asleep in his room. We went into the living room closed the door and had a warm and charming conversation. We was sitting across from each other and he ask me if I had thought about what he had ask. Not really not knowing what to say I just sat there searching for words when he stood up and took me by both of my hands and pulled me up. He kissed me and pulled my blouse up and off with one motion . He kissed and fondled my breast. Pulled me down to the couch and before I knew it we were completely necked. He had the biggest dick I had ever saw and it was completely erect and throbbing He kissed me all over starting with my lips , then my neck then my breast licking and sucking my erect nipples. He kissed my belly button and then on down to my wet pussy. He slid two fingers into my quivering pussy while nibbling on my clit. He stood up and put his huge cock in my face, it was all I could do to get the head of it into my mouth. I fondled his balls while I sucked and licked his dick. Finally he pushed me back on the couch and slid his throbbing cock inside me. When he came I felt the whole building move. His huge cock filled my pussy and when he cum the pressure of all that cum pushed me over the top and I moaned loudly grabbed his hips and pulled deeper inside me. My whole body quivered as I came and my pussy felt like a river. That was one hell of a fuck. We kissed and he went back to his wife. My husband came home late that night, after I had gone to bed. He rolled me over and kissed me he ask if any thing interesting happen today I smiled and told him I had met one of our neighbors today and I thought we were going to be good friends.

Late one night I noticed the bathroom shade open. I was already undressed but thought no one would be up at that hour. so I stood in front of the window and closed it. Then I noticed the red flicker of a cigarette in the next building.
The next day while in the play ground watching my child playing. A neighbor came over and began talking. we had a very pleasant conversation while our kids played in the play ground. It seemed we had a lot in common and I enjoyed his company very much.
I had a very thin see through night gown it was sheer black, low cut and short, when I would bend over you could see my breast if you were standing in front of me or my ass if your were standing behind, It left nothing to your imagination Our apartments were on third floor straight across from each other. and we could see into each others apartment. I didn't know he had been watching me. until I saw him standing at the window. He smiled and waved at me and I returned the smile. He then stepped away from the curtain and I saw my neighbor in full view. He was nude and had the biggest cock I had ever saw
. That afternoon I told my husband that if my neighbor didn't stop walking around in the nude I was going to have to fuck him. My husband just laughed and said you better behave yourself, I guess he didn't believe me. It just so happened that my husband was transferred to the afternoon shift temporally. About a week later my friend came over and ask to borrow a cup of sugar., while I was getting it he ask me it I would be upset if he ask me something and I said of course not. Then he ask me if I would go to bed with him. I was shocked and told him I would have to think about that. He ask if he could come over later that afternoon and I said sure.
My husband left for work later that afternoon and about eight o:clock I heard a knock on the door. It was my friend, I welcomed him in and told him to be quiet because my little boy was fast asleep in his room. We went into the living room closed the door and had a warm and charming conversation. We was sitting across from each other and he ask me if I had thought about what he had ask. Not really not knowing what to say I just sat there searching for words when he stood up and took me by both of my hands and pulled me up. He kissed me and pulled my blouse up and off with one motion . He kissed and fondled my breast. Pulled me down to the couch and before I knew it we were completely necked. He had the biggest dick I had ever saw and it was completely erect and throbbing He kissed me all over starting with my lips , then my neck then my breast licking and sucking my erect nipples. He kissed my belly button and then on down to my wet pussy. He slid two fingers into my quivering pussy while nibbling on my clit. He stood up and put his huge cock in my face, it was all I could do to get the head of it into my mouth. I fondled his balls while I sucked and licked his dick. Finally he pushed me back on the couch and slid his throbbing cock inside me. When he came I felt the whole building move. His huge cock filled my pussy and when he cum the pressure of all that cum pushed me over the top and I moaned loudly grabbed his hips and pulled deeper inside me. My whole body quivered as I came and my pussy felt like a river. That was one hell of a fuck. We kissed and he went back to his wife. My husband came home late that night, after I had gone to bed. He rolled me over and kissed me he ask if any thing interesting happen today I smiled and told him I had met one of our neighbors today and I thought we were going to be good friends.

true story

Awesome