love watching my wife

Our or my wife’s attitude is similar, she wants to feel bare flesh not a condom, she can get that feeling from a latex dildo, and for her the shooting of cum is the final act of the act of sex to completion, although she does prefer men who last a long time rather than quick shooters, she wants to have several orgasms before pulling a man deep into her as he releases his cum inside her, she says that is the final act or completion of the sex act, although she is ready for more she wants a man to shoot his cum deep in her, not in a condom! Just us.
I completely agree with her sentiment. The heat. The wetness. The texture. The intimacy of skin on skin. Condoms rob all of that from both of us. I have some really good condoms because they are a necessary thing. Also being well endowed I can't just use any ole condom. But even with being really good and doing all the tricks like lube in the tip and such, condoms make it feel artificial, mechanical, almost like a pocket pussy. Then when it's all done, cum is trapped in a rubber balloon. Cum belongs deep inside her, filling her, lubing her, warming her. That's the entire reason it exists after all. You feel it, a hot, thick wetness enveloping you both as you slide in and out, spreading cum across her vaginal walls. That's real, and how sex is supposed to feel.

I completely agree with her sentiment. The heat. The wetness. The texture. The intimacy of skin on skin. Condoms rob all of that from both of us. I have some really good condoms because they are a necessary thing. Also being well endowed I can't just use any ole condom. But even with being really good and doing all the tricks like lube in the tip and such, condoms make it feel artificial, mechanical, almost like a pocket pussy. Then when it's all done, cum is trapped in a rubber balloon. Cum belongs deep inside her, filling her, lubing her, warming her. That's the entire reason it exists after all. You feel it, a hot, thick wetness enveloping you both as you slide in and out, spreading cum across her vaginal walls. That's real, and how sex is supposed to feel.
Sounds good to us

Reactions: deal201