Looking for cock worshipers

Would be nice in hear

Once she frees my BWC, it will find its way down her throat
I once watched a dominant big dicked guy fuck my wife & he pulled out and start making her deepthroat his cock while he was cumming! Surprised the hell out me and surprised her even more because she had never taken a cock down her throat like that before! She gagged & fought but he held on to her head and committed to it. She was gagging and choking and her just kept pumping that big load down her throat, then he pulled all the way out and cum was still cumming out his cock...so he put it back down here and asked her how she liked his cock while she was chocking on it!! Hottest thing I had ever seen in my life ...then or now! She told me later that his dominance really turned her on! WOW!

I once watched a dominant big dicked guy fuck my wife & he pulled out and start making her deepthroat his cock while he was cumming! Surprised the hell out me and surprised her even more because she had never taken a cock down her throat like that before! She gagged & fought but he held on to her head and committed to it. She was gagging and choking and her just kept pumping that big load down her throat, then he pulled all the way out and cum was still cumming out his cock...so he put it back down here and asked her how she liked his cock while she was chocking on it!! Hottest thing I had ever seen in my life ...then or now! She told me later that his dominance really turned her on! WOW!
Kinda like that kind of treatment myself.šŸ˜

Reactions: owlmale