looking for a guy for my wife to sext with....slow burn

on the look out for a hot guy to play with my wife online...probably telegram.....we have dipped our toes in and had some fun times but she is still quite nervous about it. so it would need a patient stable hand.
we dont have a cuck dynamic, looking more for mutual fun.
dm us....
I’m in. DM me for my telegram and we can go from there. I’m a firefighter in LA, so most women respond well. Plus I’m great with flirting, sexting, etc.

on the look out for a hot guy to play with my wife online...probably telegram.....we have dipped our toes in and had some fun times but she is still quite nervous about it. so it would need a patient stable hand.
dm us....
I'm interested. If she likes real young MMA fighters lmk

Ψάχνω για σεξ για τη γυναίκα μου. Η σελίδα της σε έναν ιστότοπο γνωριμιών με ιδιωτικές φωτογραφίες - SPAM.com/id773483
μικρό, αλλά αυτός ο ιστότοπος είναι ψεύτικος

dm us....
I would enjoy playing with her, I like to take it slow but push boundaries to see how far she will go and enjoy it