Last photo....🔥💦

She got picked up and fucked on Saturday at a pool party and brought the guy to our house...our neighbor Tim loves to fuck her when his wife is gone for awhile or out of town. He knows she works out early and sent her a "booty call" this morning...his wife is going to be gone most of the morning and would she come by for awhile. He's one of her favorites and never passes up an opportunity to laid by him. She came in to tell me she was going down the street to Tim's for awhile and teased me about the panties she's wearing. No reason to clean up after her workout because he loves it just after workouts anyway. So, she took that ass over there and Tim fucked her and sent her back home to quickly shower and get to working. If you remember stories about him, he's always good for at least two loads and one goes in her pussy or ass and the last load, ALWAYS, just before she leaves goes in her mouth and down her throat. His wife never does that so it's just something she's gotten used to. He doesn't wash up if he hasn't been in her ass, today he wasn't, so she says she always tastes her pussy on his cock. It doesn't take him long to cum. Of course she comes home and gives me that big kiss right after he came in her mouth. I guess it's kind of tame but it's exciting for us, I do love the taste. She wouldn't let me clean her pussy because she had to hurry and get cleaned up. So, here's my wife's ass just before another guy fucks her. Hope you enjoy it and that this wasn't too much information. lol

1726520960086.png

And why not this pic, it's actually the "last"...freshly fucked and showered, ready to get dressed for work...must be nice for Tim to have gotten some pussy from her this morning...I sure could have used some too....sigh...

1726521291763.png

Last edited:
She got picked up and fucked on Saturday at a pool party and brought the guy to our house...our neighbor Tim loves to fuck her when his wife is gone for awhile or out of town. He knows she works out early and sent her a "booty call" this morning...his wife is going to be gone most of the morning and would she come by for awhile. He's one of her favorites and never passes up an opportunity to laid by him. She came in to tell me she was going down the street to Tim's for awhile and teased me about the panties she's wearing. No reason to clean up after her workout because he loves it just after workouts anyway. So, she took that ass over there and Tim fucked her and sent her back home to quickly shower and get to working. If you remember stories about him, he's always good for at least two loads and one goes in her pussy or ass and the last load, ALWAYS, just before she leaves goes in her mouth and down her throat. His wife never does that so it's just something she's gotten used to. He doesn't wash up if he hasn't been in her ass, today he wasn't, so she says she always tastes her pussy on his cock. It doesn't take him long to cum. Of course she comes home and gives me that big kiss right after he came in her mouth. I guess it's kind of tame but it's exciting for us, I do love the taste. She wouldn't let me clean her pussy because she had to hurry and get cleaned up. So, here's my wife's ass just before another guy fucks her. Hope you enjoy it and that this wasn't too much information. lol

View attachment 2307843

And why not this pic, it's actually the "last"...freshly fucked and showered, ready to get dressed for work...must be nice for Tim to have gotten some pussy from her this morning...I sure could have used some too....sigh...

View attachment 2307847N

Attachments

• ABC.jpg
    ABC.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 24