JW_KK's Slut Captions

Lips and tongue only to line up and guide his cock in after which lips and tongue only on his balls and base of his cock the whole time he is fucking her all the way through his cumming then his tongue going up the bottom of his cock up to her pussy to all of the cum dribbling out until his cock falls out then catches everything draining out of her pussy
At least it`s a way for cuck to be involved. Bigger the cock and the more the cum better.

Reactions: Alwayshard
This is in the original post, and scattered through out:

I'm starting a new, dedicated thread to contain just my own captioned work, including captioned images, storyboard/image sequences, faux magazine pages, covers, and DVD cover art...

Some requests:

- please don't post your own images in this thread
- please don't post face, body shots, or related material requesting captions

There are plenty of other open threads to share your contributions. If you are requesting captioned work, please use the 'Conversation' or DM function, drop me a note, and make your request. I get dozens of requests every day - if I'm inspired by the sample pic, the story or request, I'll consider it. Some of the material in this thread are the results of captioning requests, in which the requestor has supplied source content, and given me consent to post the result.

Please don't add content to this thread. I've requested the mods remove your post.