It might be a start to something amazing.

Johnny13

Male
From
Romania
Hello everyone!!

Some of you have read my posts before, some have not.
Long story short:
I'm 31 years old, and my girlfriend is 40 years old, we are engaged but not married yet.
Our sex life got very boring in the last 2, maybe 3 years, as in maybe having sex once 2 or 3 months.

All has changed about 1 month and some weeks ago when I have first gifted her a realistic black dildo.

As some of you know, by chance or by sheer luck, I have met a black guy in the bus station when I am waiting for the bus for going to work.
His name is Abdu, and he is from Senegal, living in Romania since last year.
I already met him a few times, just me and him, and talked about many things, but nothing of sexual nature, we spoke about sports, politics, and overall day to day stuff.
My girlfriend does not know about anything that I " plan " for her, as it might be waaaayyy to early, as I have been often adviced not to blow it all up.
Recently I told her about Abdu, and this saturday, all three of us will meet at a pub not far from us.

Also, I do dare to think that she might have some slight idea of what fantasies I have, as we had many times sex since I bought her the black dildo, and she could always see and notice how excited I was when she used it on herself.

That's about it, I just felt the need to express myself here, as I am very excited about our meeting this weekend!
Of course, we will casually meet all three of us, and just get to know better, especially them two, I hope they will find each other pleasant.

Hello everyone.

Updates regarding our Saturday meeting.
Can't really say much happened, but at least my girlfriend now met and got to know him, we chatted about almost everything and before we knew it, around 4 hours have passed in an instant.

Had a good time overall, and it's a step forward.
At least my gf told me home that she likes his deep voice 😁

I have to say that I noticed that Abdu is a bit shy/timid now that she met her, as I could see him a bit tense, as he was not like this when just me and him met before.

However them two also talked preety much and for a moment I excused myself that I need to go to the restroom where I waited for about 10 minutes in hopes they get more relaxed and get to know more without me being there all the time.

Also Abdu is regulary going to the gym/swimming pool, and I know that my girlfriend mentioned me sometimes that we 2 should also start working a bit in the gym.
I'm already devising a plan in my head about how to convince her to go to the gym only with him 😉

When we got home, we had some nice sex, of course including our black dildo in the game, and I think that she has some slight idea about this, or I am just imagining things.
Somehow I think she might have made some connections in her mind, I got her a black dildo and not long after a black guy appears out of the sudden, but for now, I never said anything to her about it.

That's about it. Hopefully, we will meet again and I'll have better progress and news!

Hello everyone.

Updates regarding our Saturday meeting.
Can't really say much happened, but at least my girlfriend now met and got to know him, we chatted about almost everything and before we knew it, around 4 hours have passed in an instant.

Had a good time overall, and it's a step forward.
At least my gf told me home that she likes his deep voice 😁

I have to say that I noticed that Abdu is a bit shy/timid now that she met her, as I could see him a bit tense, as he was not like this when just me and him met before.

However them two also talked preety much and for a moment I excused myself that I need to go to the restroom where I waited for about 10 minutes in hopes they get more relaxed and get to know more without me being there all the time.

Also Abdu is regulary going to the gym/swimming pool, and I know that my girlfriend mentioned me sometimes that we 2 should also start working a bit in the gym.
I'm already devising a plan in my head about how to convince her to go to the gym only with him 😉

When we got home, we had some nice sex, of course including our black dildo in the game, and I think that she has some slight idea about this, or I am just imagining things.
Somehow I think she might have made some connections in her mind, I got her a black dildo and not long after a black guy appears out of the sudden, but for now, I never said anything to her about it.

That's about it. Hopefully, we will meet again and I'll have better progress and news!
Awesome! Sounds like a great first step and well done for not being too overbearing about the (clear) connection. She knows, you know that she knows, and she knows that you know that she knows. See how it plays out