Is it ok to drink your own semen after masturbation?

When a man swallows his own sperm there is maybe nothing happening. Although I think that for quite some (in principle heterosexual..) men I it is a little taboo/awkward and they have to force themselves to do it. Once yo have done it and repeated it, there is a lot of chance you are curious to taste the semen of another man. And once you sucked several other man you maybe will wonder how it would feel to be penetrated by a man... It was my case...
A natural progression.

Reactions: Mankshole
How did you get over it solo? I am right there with my husband encouraging him but he has such a hard time doing it. I absolutely LOVE seeing cum on men (and in). I've been this way since my first threesome with two biguys in college. I can rub it all over him and sometimes get it on his lips and in his mouth. Those are wonderful ideas about storing it in condom, etc. and waiting until he is turned on enough later.

I have to get pretty kinky to get him to do it after the fact, which I do not mind if it is doable at the moment but it'd be so nice once in a while if he'd whip it out right beside me, have at it, get off, and gobble it up as is he was starving for it. I absolutely LOVE the kink factor of it all.

I've mentioned this crazy 'thought' about guys eating cum to several of my friends, some were appalled, many were amazed, and a few said they knew of guys who had the exact same hindrance. I did not want to tell them the things I have to do to get him to eat it because I brought it all up generically.

Any insights? He is probably not going to force himself to do it, but I do like that thought. I guess I might have to be forceful about it.
It's hard for me to eat cum after I've cum, but when I'm horny I love it.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu