if bull want to breed hotwife so decision must be taken by wife or husband.

why husband, if my husband is cuck and i am hotwife for bull than priority should take by me. anyway , its just discussion.
No , not unless you share half of all financial responsibilities.
As in the USA , the husband is required to financially support a child born in marriage.

So if your bull wants to get you pregnant, that's fine if it were that easy , but your husband by law will be required to buy everything for the bulls baby and that is Not his responsibility.
Yes you have all say , no ones taking that part away from you .

But if your husband doesn't want to pay for this guy's kid for 18 plus years why would you force him to do that ?

That's not on your part and your husband will definitely resent you , the bull and the kid .
He will never love it and will most likely want to treat it poorly .

He will stay married to you just so he doesn't get screwed with child support being forced down his throat.

Any man / husband willing to live like this is no man at all, and worse than divorcing you.

He will hate the kid and never care for it .

Living there only out of financial ruin that you could do to him so he stays but stops loving you too.

Being FORCED to raise anothers child is financial suicide and the end of the marriage as it was .

Reactions: nariah1957
It’s definitely the wife’s decision, it’s her body
Sure no one thinks it's not her ultimate decision, But think about who has to pay all the bills for this child and all the costs to raise it .

Now if the wife makes all the money, then she can do whatever she wants, and also pay all the child related costs and husband can sit back and let her enjoy her kid .

But that's not usually the case is it .

So leave some decision making for the husband will ya people.
Her body her choice,,,Yes
His money his decision,,,also .

Otherwise he will bail out on her and leave her a single mother

I should think that both the wife and husband should agree on her getting pregnant by another man, but it really is the woman's choice just like on who she has sex with is up to her.
If you're not up to it as her husband then you can choose to leave or to take care of his kid.
Yup , it's her choice , but with conditions that he might not want to take care of another guy's kid , that might be his only no he will stick to .

You might have the ultimate choice, but your husband has the right to back out and leave you a single mother .

Reactions: toolman2c
If my wife were into the lifestyle of getting fucked by black bulls, she would have control. She controls the money I make and fusses at all my spendings. She always berates me. She decides where we go to vacation. In other words, our marriage is a female led marriage. I love cuckolding but have never told her. If she decided to, I would not leave her and would want to cuckold things like eat her cum filled pussy. If she got pregnant, it would be her choice if she wanted to keep the baby. Of course this would be shame to me, but already she has made a lot of awkward situations in the family. In my dream world, she only has sex with big cock black men bare. Then I watch and clean his cock and eat his cum from her pussy.
I can see you in public with your wife and her Black toddler, knowing everybody knows , do you look them in the eyes?