I want to be a cuck but haven’t told my wife

Hello, my wife and I have a very vanilla sex life but she loves to have sex with me. Everytime i try to joke around with her and tell her she should fuck another man to see if she’d like it she always tells me that it hurts her for me to let a man be sexual with her(I let her believe I was joking). I think she thinks I’m trying to make a gateway for me to cheat but I’m not. I just got my wife a 9.5inch dildo. Now she was a virgin before she met me. She’s always been innocent and a shy girl. I won’t lie I’m only like 4.5 inches long and she’s never had longer and I don’t feel like I satisfy her. Anyways I got her the dildo and she said it was huge and she was nervous to use it. When the time came she worked up to it and was taking it deep and fast. She creamed from it and she’s never done that with me. She saying it doesn’t feel like the real thing but still enjoys it. Do you think she prefers big dick? (She sent me a video of her using it if anyone wants to see it and let me know if she likes big dick) if she does I want to further pursue getting her to becoming a hotwife

You are in a tough position. If you are not completely honest you will regret it, but telling her the absolute truth could cause problems too.

I think one of the most important things is convincing her that you don't want other women. Perhaps introduce denial for yourself into the play. Test the waters on a chastity device. Suggest she lock you in it, then make you watch her use the dildo and not let you out of it until she wants to. You may be surprised at how much she enjoys the control and she might be too.

Quick story that relates to this. My cousin was dying to be cuckolded but was scared to death to tell his wife. He was so into it that he was fucking my wife several times a week just to be somehow involved in a cuckold experience. This went on for years! I finally convinced him to breach the subject with his wife and he was floored that she loved the idea. He wasn't into cleaning, but he loved the idea of other guys fucking and cumming in her. Long story short, she started fucking a guy she worked with and within a year she had cut my cousin off and was fucking several different guys. About 4 months after she cut him off he texted me that she was pregnant. He didn't know she had gone off of birth control but he was super-excited and told everyone she was having another baby just like it was his.

My point is this. Your fear is the only thing holding you back. Make her comfortable that it isn't about you fucking other women and you may be surprised at what she is willing to do.

Hello, my wife and I have a very vanilla sex life but she loves to have sex with me. Everytime i try to joke around with her and tell her she should fuck another man to see if she’d like it she always tells me that it hurts her for me to let a man be sexual with her(I let her believe I was joking). I think she thinks I’m trying to make a gateway for me to cheat but I’m not. I just got my wife a 9.5inch dildo. Now she was a virgin before she met me. She’s always been innocent and a shy girl. I won’t lie I’m only like 4.5 inches long and she’s never had longer and I don’t feel like I satisfy her. Anyways I got her the dildo and she said it was huge and she was nervous to use it. When the time came she worked up to it and was taking it deep and fast. She creamed from it and she’s never done that with me. She saying it doesn’t feel like the real thing but still enjoys it. Do you think she prefers big dick? (She sent me a video of her using it if anyone wants to see it and let me know if she likes big dick) if she does I want to further pursue getting her to becoming a hotwife
Everything you said about your situation is almost identical to mine …

Reactions: OHHotwifeAndHub
When I told my wife of this fantasy, her first thought was I wanted to have sex with other women. When I told her I also said that it was about her with other men and not me with other women. I thought she was mad and dropped it. Turns out she thought about it and did her own research on the topic and discovered the situation of me NOT wanting another women is common. After that she considered it more and cucked me a few months later.

Reactions: OHHotwifeAndHub
…she said it was huge and she was nervous to use it. When the time came she worked up to it and was taking it deep and fast. She creamed from it and she’s never done that with me.
Matt:

This intrigues me. I think you may have more potential here than you know.

That said, I encourage you to back away from anything that hurts her, or that she doesn’t like.

OK don’t back away … just … don’t. You want her to have all positive experiences when this is brought up. Passing off something as a joke is as transparent as it is lame.

Think of this as a seduction. Think of it as putting one piece of a puzzle after another into place.

From you to a 9.5 slab of unforgiving plastic? That’s quite an adjustment. That she did this is not unremarkable. And her feedback was not unhelpful.

Like her “saying it doesn’t feel like the real thing but still enjoys it.” You might have replied with something on the order of … “wow — when you put it that way … the real thing? How good WOULD that be …”

Lead her into this sloooowly …

More later.

for sure i wanna see bro