I finally worked up the guts to expose her to a man who knows her

Txcuckold

Male
From
TX, US
My unaware (29) wife is a bartender at which is honestly such a plus because it's a lot of older, single horny men at the bar and it's great to see who's eye she catches. There's this one gentleman who's maybe 65 and he always is hitting on her (even though he knows me) and she always complains about him being creepy/a creeper, but she generally treats him like a harmless horny old man. One day not too long ago I caught him on his way out and I stopped him on his way out and said something like "hey man, if she's ever a bitch sorry. Between us let me know if you ever want to see more of her" and that stopped him dead in his tracks. He was like "you serious?" And I was like absolutely my friend it's the least she can do for you. I showed him some of her nudes on my phone and we exchanged numbers. He couldn't believe it I sent him so many of her nudes and videos and he said he felt like he won the lottery he busted to them I think like 6 times. He said he wanted to see her ass for so long. It's just so hot to me to think that a man that she probably would never give a second thought,a man that she looks down on and thinks shes too good for now has access to her naked body and sees her sucking cock. Whenever he see's her at her work now he's got a big grin. I love it so much I want to give him a pair of her panties maybe but I definitely want to do it with more guys. I honestly want to take it a step farther and have him over to sit down with her and explain what has been going on to see her reaction but I'm not sure. This is one of the nudes I sent him

Last edited:
My unaware (29) wife is a bartender at which is honestly such a plus because it's a lot of older, single horny men at the bar and it's great to see who's eye she catches. There's this one gentleman who's maybe 65 and he always is hitting on her (even though he knows me) and she always complains about him being creepy/a creeper, but she generally treats him like a harmless horny old man. One day not too long ago I caught him on his way out and I stopped him on his way out and said something like "hey man, if she's ever a bitch sorry. Between us let me know if you ever want to see more of her" and that stopped him dead in his tracks. He was like "you serious?" And I was like absolutely my friend it's the least she can do for you. I showed him some of her nudes on my phone and we exchanged numbers. He couldn't believe it I sent him so many of her nudes and videos and he said he felt like he won the lottery he busted to them I think like 6 times. He said he wanted to see her ass for so long. It's just so hot to me to think that a man that she probably would never give a second thought,a man that she looks down on and thinks shes too good for now has access to her naked body and sees her sucking cock. Whenever he see's her at her work now he's got a big grin. I love it so much I want to give him a pair of her panties maybe but I definitely want to do it with more guys. I honestly want to take it a step farther and have him over to sit down with her and explain what has been going on to see her reaction but I'm not sure. This is one of the nudes I sent him View attachment 2204458
She’s very beautiful. My hubby says she has the perfect fuck body.

My unaware (29) wife is a bartender at which is honestly such a plus because it's a lot of older, single horny men at the bar and it's great to see who's eye she catches. There's this one gentleman who's maybe 65 and he always is hitting on her (even though he knows me) and she always complains about him being creepy/a creeper, but she generally treats him like a harmless horny old man. One day not too long ago I caught him on his way out and I stopped him on his way out and said something like "hey man, if she's ever a bitch sorry. Between us let me know if you ever want to see more of her" and that stopped him dead in his tracks. He was like "you serious?" And I was like absolutely my friend it's the least she can do for you. I showed him some of her nudes on my phone and we exchanged numbers. He couldn't believe it I sent him so many of her nudes and videos and he said he felt like he won the lottery he busted to them I think like 6 times. He said he wanted to see her ass for so long. It's just so hot to me to think that a man that she probably would never give a second thought,a man that she looks down on and thinks shes too good for now has access to her naked body and sees her sucking cock. Whenever he see's her at her work now he's got a big grin. I love it so much I want to give him a pair of her panties maybe but I definitely want to do it with more guys. I honestly want to take it a step farther and have him over to sit down with her and explain what has been going on to see her reaction but I'm not sure. This is one of the nudes I sent him View attachment 2204458
Very hot

I'm 60, and she is driving me crazy!!!~ My cock is throbbing for her...I need to find that bar 😉

IMG_8615.jpg

I've wanted to give Cassie to a much older man. She's 51 and it would be fun to see her as a fantasy girl for a guy in his late sixties or early seventies. I've seen her check out slightly older guys. I think she'd like amazing on her knees or riding the cock of an old man. He'd probably cum super hard!

View attachment 2216762
I've wanted to give Cassie to a much older man. She's 51 and it would be fun to see her as a fantasy girl for a guy in his late sixties or early seventies. I've seen her check out slightly older guys. I think she'd like amazing on her knees or riding the cock of an old man. He'd probably cum super hard!

View attachment 2216762
She has loads of talent 🙂

Reactions: Alwayshard

View attachment 2216762
64 swm great grandfather who would love to help fulfill her desires

You showed her pics without permission? That's a break of trust. My god. And you try justifying it by saying "I'd think she's like it"? You're showing her pics to a guy who she doesn't like? Terrible.

My husband would have to pick his dick up from the dirt if he did that shit.
In many places he would also go to jail and be considered a sex offender

Reactions: Cuckbitch99
Showing her pics without her permission is definitely not cool.
Agreed, this is going to end bad. And honestly, are there other guys on here that are pimping their wives/girlfriends out like this to essentially strangers? That old guy will eventually let it be known to her (and probably other people) that he has seen these photos and she obviously has NO interest in him......she is going to be PISSED!! Especially when he starts showing them aroound himself.........stupid move. J (the wife)