I do cum tributes for your girlfriend/wife in private

i. It will be 100% private and discreet. It will never be shared in somewhere or to someone.
2. You can send me some photos of your wife in dm. If I like her, I may ask some more photos to make me horny.
3. I will masturbate and cum if she is hot enough. Or it might be that I only send you a cock tribute photo. I cum only for hottest wifes.
4. If you wish I can talk in the video and say what you told me to say. I will try to fullfill your fantasies. I can talk lovely or dirty. You decide it.
5. I will send you the video via mail or telegram

• Love
Reactions: VegasLove and Whahh
i. It will be 100% private and discreet. It will never be shared in somewhere or to someone.
2. You can send me some photos of your wife in dm. If I like her, I may ask some more photos to make me horny.
3. I will masturbate and cum if she is hot enough. Or it might be that I only send you a cock tribute photo. I cum only for hottest wifes.
4. If you wish I can talk in the video and say what you told me to say. I will try to fullfill your fantasies. I can talk lovely or dirty. You decide it.
5. I will send you the video via mail or telegram
Hit me up love to with you

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu