I cuckolded the richest guy in the county. I groped, dry humped, kissed and pleasured his giant wife! The greatest experience of my life!

Maxine

I am 58 year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since i was 13 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture.

I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other short skinny ugly dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer.One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me the, taller a woman the better.

I joined this forum back in March 2019 because i had issues with this woman my ex boss's wife. Recently i had similar situation with this BigWoman . I need to share this. I need to brag. This is my greatest achievement. I literally pleasured this arrogant rich BigWoman. I made a cuckold out of her entitled wealthy husband. I want to write everything that happened in details. This is going to be a long story.

About six months ago this extremely rich couple moved here in our county. The husband is a successful businessman. They moved here because is very near their son's boarding school. They bought a mansion. The wife lets call her BigWoman is this 44 year old fairly "robust" woman; she is not fat or anything like that, she is"big-boned". Big Woman is a sight to behold - a striking combination of extravagance and confidence. Big Woman is 5'11 tall and she has a very large breasts , side hips and big butt. They make her look huge. Yes, she is really big. I love her oversized hourglass figure.
Big Woman is very serious, arrogant, and stuck up. She comes from old money. She grew up rich. She is used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this.

About two months ago i attended ago this "power of women " gathering/experimental workshop/event in this small hotel . I arrived there. Then i saw Big Woman.
Clad in a shimmering gold satin open cleavage blouse blouse buttoned at the top, emphasizing her ample bosom, BigWoman strutted through the hotel loby with an air of superiority. Her black satin pants clung to her curvaceous hips and accentuated her generous backside, drawing envious glances from most of the women there.

Perched atop high heels that clicked with each step, she exuded wealth and power. Her face was a canvas painted with layers of makeup, creating a mask of perfection that could not be ignored.

I was hypnotized and mesmerized by Big Woman's big tits. She was literally bralless under her blouse. My attention focussed on the arresting sight of her sizeable breasts. Her breasts are exactly the level of my face. I was surprised to see Big Woman there. Because she and her husband live this very sheltered life. This was opportunity not be missed , so i walked over to her.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you," i said,
"Hey, can you take a picture of me from the stairs, because you are too short?” she said to me.

Excitement fluttered in my chest, and without a second thought, I dashed up the stairs. My phone was in my hand, ready to capture her beauty and arrogance. I quickly snapped this picture of her Untitled (1).jpegUntitled (1).jpeg with my shitty phone.

However, she chuckled lightly. “I meant with my phone,” she said, reaching out to me with her device in hand. Embarrassment flushed through me, but I took her phone without hesitation.

I snapped several photos of her, she literally grabbed her phone from my hand turned her back to me and started checking out the photos on her phone.

As i stood behind her I timidly touched Big Woman's back and rubbed my hands up it, feeling the smoothness of the satin material of her blouse whilst helped my palms to slickly slide over it, all the way up to her shoulders then reversing and back down her back, stopping just before the curve of her ass. I rubbed my hands back and forth, enjoying the simple movement, and the feel of my hands gliding over her back.

"i love your blouse. You are so elegant and over dressed. With your hair up. Your clothes are so shiny. You are so polished and shiny in this flashy satin clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your pants. Just as a part of my hillbilly psychology I have a dumb question.

Why a with full make up on? You are dressed in satin head to toe, for Christ sake. These fancy clothes must be expensive. re you so overdressed, on high heels . " i commented while i rubbed her back with my both hands.

"I am always dressed up to the max

"I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater." Big Woman answered.

"You are huge. You are so overdressed and shiny. You are such a massive woman.This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are such a massive woman. " I said.

My hands kept rubbing Big Woman's back.

" I am aware that I am blessed with very large breasts, child bearing hips and big butt. " she responded.

" Don't worry big Woman. You carry your chubbiness very well. You have such a regal bearing. You are so elegant. " i reassured her " I am fascinated with your size and wealth . As you can see I am tiny and dirt poor. "

I moved my hands up and focused a little more on her upper back and shoulders , increasing the pressure slightly.

I was literally massaging Big Woman's shoulders a little more firmly, enjoying the feel of the satin material until she finished fixing the photos on her phone and turned around. Her enormous breasts were literally in front of my face.

I couldn't resist. I commented "uuuu i love your blouse. Big Woman you are so elegant and over dressed.", and as we chatted I brushed her tit with the back of my hand several times. She never said anything or moved back, and continued chatting with me like I wasn’t rubbing her tit with the back of my hand. I continued rubbing her boob more and more as we chatted. Then she said "I gotta go to the bathroom. " and i finally stopped rubbing her boob. Big Woman walked over to the bathroom.
Most of the women who were mingling in the hotel lobby women were totally weirded out by our behaviour , but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. Some of the women were watching with disgusted looks on their faces.

This 55 year old skinny short lesbian Korean woman Gwen walked up to me and said

"Wow. You are so bold! You are literally rubbing this giant arrogant, stuck up bitch all over. You rubbed her back and shoulders with your both hands. You rubbed her boob with the back of your hand. I noticed. Wow. " and walked away

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited: