Husband and wife sucking cock together?

hotratz

Male
Gold
OK, I'm a 'cuck' - my wife has sex with others. Our fun started as mfmf, during which it became clear she did not appreciate any bisexual fun, female or male and told me in no uncertain terms We had a few mfm's. Things progresssed a bit, I got to enjoy 'fucklicking' her, and she enjoyed that too, lol. (our avatar is from fucklicking fun). During some fucklicking fun, I kept getting his cock shoved in my mouth, I just put him back in my wife. But you know, hey - that was good!
Fast forward to a more recent mfm, during which there was some fucklicking - which is great fun, btw. At one point, he and mmy wife were in a 69, her on top. I leaned in for a kiss, she took his cock out of her mouth, we kissed (love it when she tastes and smells of cock). After the kiss, she still had her hand on his cock, I just put my hand on hers, and went down on his cock. Didn't know how she would receive this.
Turned out, she received it rather well, lol.
We shared sucking his cock, later he and her sucked mine. We went back different times for repeat fun. I found this to be great fun, and she enjoys it too. Win-win!

Any others enjoy sucking cock with their wives?