How turned on do you get watching your wife have sex ?

We have been doing this sort of thing a very long time; our relationship has evolved through cheating, hot wife / cuckolding, to our current poly-hybrid situation. Me, my wife KK, and three other men co-habit our primary residence, so sex, kinky sex is an ongoing constant. That said:

Sometimes I get so turned on, mind blown, watching KK fuck that I experience a spontaneous. hands-free orgasm and ejaculation - from just the visual aspect, the sounds, and scents.

Whether I join in, wait. just watch, that's varied over time, the circumstances, and so on. Most of the time I watch for a while, let myself get hard, enjoying what she's experiencing. At home, I almost always join in at some point. Her favorite thing in general is having sex with two or more men at once.

She gets incredibly into it. In part, like performance art. In part, she just loves cocks and cum.

We all go more than once with KK, until everyone's balls are pretty much drained. She could probably keep going, way beyond what we can give her.

KK is "business sexy," very classy, but subtly improper in public. She is simmering hot all the time.

I have been chasing the "spontaneous, hands free orgasm/ejaculation" for years. I cum so quick I have always thought it would be easy for me. Never experienced it yet. Someday, I hope.

OMG! I get so turned on. I love to watch my wife and her BF have sex. The difference in size between he and I is huge. I love listening to them both as they fuck. The best part for me is to see her fucking someone who can last long enough to orgasm, I could never do for her as I cant last to long. I love to see their contractions as they both orgasm together. Nothing more beautiful then when they finish and his cock slips out of her and that beautiful creamed pussy dripping cum. If I am lucky I can get in there and clean up for them. Sometimes I will slip in for sloppy seconds.
Love what you describe!

Reactions: Alwayshard
Hi. How do you go about meeting guys in Vegas. We only live about 100 miles from there.
10 out of 10
Recently wife and I reviewed and graded the 13 guys she has fucked since together.
4 of the guys we repeated
3 of those guys were in vegas
8 of the 13 were black guys
4 of the guys were absolutey terrible and got an F

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpeg
    IMG_0368.jpeg
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 81
OMG! I get so turned on. I love to watch my wife and her BF have sex. The difference in size between he and I is huge. I love listening to them both as they fuck. The best part for me is to see her fucking someone who can last long enough to orgasm, I could never do for her as I cant last to long. I love to see their contractions as they both orgasm together. Nothing more beautiful then when they finish and his cock slips out of her and that beautiful creamed pussy dripping cum. If I am lucky I can get in there and clean up for them. Sometimes I will slip in for sloppy seconds.
Seeing and hearing that orgasm is what turns everyone on including other wives watching. Either her orgasm or his.

Attachments

• cuckaim00.mp4
    cuckaim00.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • cuckpov00.gif
    cuckpov00.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 77
  • cuckpleasure04a.gif
    cuckpleasure04a.gif
    1,014.2 KB · Views: 79
Absolutely I love what I'm able to get down there and clean up and I love cleaning him up also.

Sexy vids...the obviously homemade armature vids usually have bad lighting and bad angles.
For me the good vids are the camera (phone?) positioned with a full view of the bed showing the people getting it on. A wife getting it from hubby and another guy are absolutely the best. Seeing how they trade positions, their reactions and what they say are hot for me.
We're into mfm fun with a guy we know. The whole aspect is incredibly exciting for all three of us.
Nothing better...we've been playing for years