How to approach best friend

Hi, i want my girlfriend to fuck my best friend.
Any idea on how i bring it up to him?
Easy he's your best friend which means you sure a lot with him, why not start by showing him some pictures of your wife? Maybe start slow with some pictures of her in a sexy dress and heels then move on to more revealing pictures of her body.

I'm sure you and him talk about fucking other girls, you can try talking about how your wife likes to fuck, what position she likes, if she likes to suck and swallow or maybe anal.

There's plenty of ways to bring up the subject of wanting to share her, if she's your best friend I'm sure he'll be interested.

My best friend was screwing my exwife for a year before I screwed her. We started dating serious but he never stopped screwing her. He never asked my permission, when he wanted some she gave him some. I watched occasionally but most of the time I slept in the guest room. It was common for me to get up early and make coffee and wait for him to get him some before he starts the day. Everyone within our circle of friends knew they screwed and I got off on it.

Shouldn't have to bring it up to him if she's willing to fuck him. She knows how to tease. Wear revealing things when he comes over. He'll be over every day or evening to see more and more. It's going to happen if she teased him.