How old was your wife/gf when she first had black cock>

How did you save the marriage?
I may have answered this already..........LONG story but on a weekend where I "went out for a few hours" on Friday evening, and disappeared until LATE Sunday night when a carload of LOUD Black guys dropped me off in front of my very upper middle class, all white neighborhood, home wearing one shoe, no panties, no bra, my skirt and blouse were ripped and soaked with cum, and my hair looked like a wicked witch of the west, LOL. Pretty much the last straw for hubby, what had been something to add spark to our relationship/sex life had become a home life destroying obsession for me and I was headed down a path he was not willing to tolerate (drugs, a zero tolerance for him). Three days later, when I was stable and able to hold a lucid conversaton, he simply told me it was my new lifestyle without him and our Son.......or give it up.
Wasn't the easiest choice I ever made, but with a by then 3 yo Son and a good husband/family life, I elected to walk away from the lifestyle.

J (the wife)

I may have answered this already..........LONG story but on a weekend where I "went out for a few hours" on Friday evening, and disappeared until LATE Sunday night when a carload of LOUD Black guys dropped me off in front of my very upper middle class, all white neighborhood, home wearing one shoe, no panties, no bra, my skirt and blouse were ripped and soaked with cum, and my hair looked like a wicked witch of the west, LOL. Pretty much the last straw for hubby, what had been something to add spark to our relationship/sex life had become a home life destroying obsession for me and I was headed down a path he was not willing to tolerate (drugs, a zero tolerance for him). Three days later, when I was stable and able to hold a lucid conversaton, he simply told me it was my new lifestyle without him and our Son.......or give it up.
Wasn't the easiest choice I ever made, but with a by then 3 yo Son and a good husband/family life, I elected to walk away from the lifestyle.

J (the wife)
How long has it been ? Do you secretly get BBC at times?

Reactions: Alwayshard
My wife was 36 when she had the first black cock that I know about. She loved it, and he continued to fuck her for the rest of our holiday. The next I know about was about five years later, on another Caribbean holiday. This black guy got chatting to her in the bar a few nights running, until he took her up to our hotel room and fucked her while I stayed in the bar. Something like that happened fairly regularly for the rest our holiday, although always with the same guy.

My wife was 36 when she had the first black cock that I know about. She loved it, and he continued to fuck her for the rest of our holiday. The next I know about was about five years later, on another Caribbean holiday. This black guy got chatting to her in the bar a few nights running, until he took her up to our hotel room and fucked her while I stayed in the bar. Something like that happened fairly regularly for the rest our holiday, although always with the same guy.
Hot!!!

Reactions: toolman2c