how much would you pay for a night with these wives?

Being Im in Fl my travel expenses would be less. I would leave the cost in her hands. Very sensuous looking . Would love a real opportunity to test the waters. She has a very seductive look in her eyes. I’ll bet we would hit it off real well. Thank you for the fantasy and photo. I can feel real passion while looking at this snap shot.

Reactions: Tripman
Neither of us had any fantasy of her playing a hooker but one guy thought that was what I was asking for. He was a friend I had told about a girl I knew who liked having sex with two men. We were at a bar and I told him she was going to meet us in a while. I showed him these photos and his first question was "How much does she charge?" About that time time Elaine walked in and sat down by us. I introduced her and told him part of the story was a lie. She was my wife not my girlfriend. He was temporarily speechless until Elaine asked him if he liked her red lingerie. I had edited her faceView attachment 1173579View attachment 1173583View attachment 1173584
Love the photos, beautiful body. Enjoy your openness and playfulness. Huge turn on. Would love an opportunity with that woman. Thank you for sharing.