How many men has your wife fucked?

My wife is still sitting on 29 gentlemen after marriage. She hasn't fucked anyone new in the past year, but has fucked her latest fuck buddy over 40 times in the past year. She has let him fuck her bare each time and they have an arrangement that she only fucks him and me. If and when she decides to start playing with others again, they will need to talk. Of course, he has agreed to only fuck my wife as well and my wife is pretty sure he is living up to his end of the deal.

My wife is still sitting on 29 gentlemen after marriage. She hasn't fucked anyone new in the past year, but has fucked her latest fuck buddy over 40 times in the past year. She has let him fuck her bare each time and they have an arrangement that she only fucks him and me. If and when she decides to start playing with others again, they will need to talk. Of course, he has agreed to only fuck my wife as well and my wife is pretty sure he is living up to his end of the deal.
So when would her and I be talking?

No matter what they say, you should double it for the accurate number. Wife tells me 6, so it’s closer to 12. All before marriage. I am working her up to sharing but she is not quite there yet. Not difficult to find somebody that would fuck her. Maybe someday soon…

Attachments

• IMG_0847.jpeg
    IMG_0847.jpeg
    519.1 KB · Views: 19
Before we were married she was the high school slut, then as a young nurse at hospital she was known as Nurse Easy, so there were at least 20 in those days. Married now for 25 yrs and she's been regularly fucking anyone she meets & likes. So at least 75, probably more than that. As a nurse gets tested for std regularly so she's not stopping. Several GB too, most was 11 at once, she was sore for 2 weeks but smiled even longer.
This pic explains her philosophy:
1724866514856.png

Before we were married she was the high school slut, then as a young nurse at hospital she was known as Nurse Easy, so there were at least 20 in those days. Married now for 25 yrs and she's been regularly fucking anyone she meets & likes. So at least 75, probably more than that. As a nurse gets tested for std regularly so she's not stopping. Several GB too, most was 11 at once, she was sore for 2 weeks but smiled even longer.
This pic explains her philosophy:
View attachment 2279445
Dream wife!