How many cuckold couples like that these days?

This applies to my wife and me as well. My wife prefers me hairless, so I shave frequently. On the other hand, her lover prefers her with a full bush. Though I prefer my wife to be bare down below as well, she has grown out a full bush to please her lover. She knows I don't like it, but she finds it more important to please her lover, her primary sexual partner, than me. Which I do understand. Most of the sex I have with my wife is me performing oral sex on her, so that has changed a lot for me compared to when she still shaved.

Reactions: antonio13
This applies to my wife and me as well. My wife prefers me hairless, so I shave frequently. On the other hand, her lover prefers her with a full bush. Though I prefer my wife to be bare down below as well, she has grown out a full bush to please her lover. She knows I don't like it, but she finds it more important to please her lover, her primary sexual partner, than me. Which I do understand. Most of the sex I have with my wife is me performing oral sex on her, so that has changed a lot for me compared to when she still shaved.
I see what you are saying. I am the same performing only oral sex on my wife and it is indeed quite different once she decided to stay natural. Need to get used to it as I never had so hairy pussy to eat.