How Do You Play in Lifestyle?

How do you usually play in the Lifestyle?

• Mostly Voyeur (Hotwife plays with other Men, Husband watches)

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Mostly Threesomes (Husband and other Men plays with Hotwife)

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • Mostly Gangbangs (Hotwife has fun with Husband and many Men altogether)

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Mostly Cuckold (Hotwife plays with other Men, and Husband enjoys cuckold fetishes)

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Mostly Waiting /Tell (Hotwife goes solo to play with other Men, then Husband get to hear/see later)

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Mostly Exhibitionism (Couple still doesn't shared themselves for real, but only in media, internet)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Mostly Swing or Swap (Couple attend Swinging parties mostly, or share themselves with people)

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Mostly Solo (Hotwife and Husband goes to see other people, without any other conditions imposed)

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Mostly Travels/Vacations (Hotwife travels to play with other Men, with or without Husband company)

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Mostly...some other fetishes.

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

Catholic_Wife

Couple
Verified

We are all against silly labels, but people enjoy to share how much they love to do something in particular, or how they use to experience a lifestyle.

In our case, we started mostly with exhibitionism, then tried swinging, and right now we enjoy frequently the wife going mostly solo to see other men, or with husband in a voyeuristic position. Sometimes, there are threesomes and we have been travelling, too.

How about you? It would be really fun to know how it's been rolled to other friendly couples!

1719531047488.jpeg

We are all against silly labels, but people enjoy to share how much they love to do something in particular, or how they use to experience a lifestyle.

In our case, we started mostly with exhibitionism, then tried swinging, and right now we enjoy frequently the wife going mostly solo to see other men, or with husband in a voyeuristic position. Sometimes, there are threesomes and we have been travelling, too.

How about you? It would be really fun to know how it's been rolled to other friendly couples!

View attachment 2179018
I love the way you look, and the way you Think, i enjoy seeing All ur post,

View attachment 2179018
OK. I was a second Husband to my wife. I also had a vasectomy over 40 years ago following Cancer Treatment.

Her turn on was being watched.

We were married for over 20 years when brain cancer took her.

She cheated on me once sort of. She was at a conference that her ex was also at. He took a opertunity while she was drunk. He added a wonderful daughter to the collection of kids he was paying child support for. He other option involved a jail cell for sexual assault . It also cost him his licence and his second marriage.

So one weekend each month she would visit with two guys where with she put on live sex shows on a small stage for a group of voyeurs. The second guy way different in that they had one guy each night watch them fuck all night. Both guys were both v safe and married. Yes their wives knew.

I stayed at home and watched our kids. You know soccer, baseball, and skiing while she played. It was great.

I agree about not liking labels, but I suppose it’s a sort of shorthand that conveys something if what we want to say.

In my case, I never watch. I find not knowing and waiting is my big thrill. I get all the details later. We always make love afterwards when she comes home (or when I get home). I am not submissive in any way, nor am I small (8” length and almost the same in girth), so don’t really consider myself cuckolded. Because we have sex immediately or very soon afterwards (which is the best sex I have ever known, especially as she gives me all the dirty details), some might think that I am reclaiming her in some way. But I don’t own her. This is a mutual pleasure, so I have no claim in the first place.

This is just our thing, our kink: she gets laid, I wait, we then make love in a most heightened state of sexual arousal. It’s a major part of our very, very happy relationship. Anyway, I ticked the ‘mostly waiting, telling’ option, which is pretty accurate.

I agree about not liking labels, but I suppose it’s a sort of shorthand that conveys something if what we want to say.

In my case, I never watch. I find not knowing and waiting is my big thrill. I get all the details later. We always make love afterwards when she comes home (or when I get home). I am not submissive in any way, nor am I small (8” length and almost the same in girth), so don’t really consider myself cuckolded. Because we have sex immediately or very soon afterwards (which is the best sex I have ever known, especially as she gives me all the dirty details), some might think that I am reclaiming her in some way. But I don’t own her. This is a mutual pleasure, so I have no claim in the first place.

This is just our thing, our kink: she gets laid, I wait, we then make love in a most heightened state of sexual arousal. It’s a major part of our very, very happy relationship. Anyway, I ticked the ‘mostly waiting, telling’ option, which is pretty accurate.
Agree

View attachment 2179018
Beautiful breasts

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
I realize how extremely lucky I am in that when I met my wife in college she was already into being shared (though I did not know it at the time or to the extent).

Over the years we have swapped, done mfm, trains, gang bangs, together, her alone , she's done one on ones alone, played on business trips, been with bosses, coworkers, customers of the place she worked, friends, husbands of women she was friends with, she's done it for money.

I realize how extremely lucky I am in that when I met my wife in college she was already into being shared (though I did not know it at the time or to the extent).

Over the years we have swapped, done mfm, trains, gang bangs, together, her alone , she's done one on ones alone, played on business trips, been with bosses, coworkers, customers of the place she worked, friends, husbands of women she was friends with, she's done it for money.

That is a whole bunch of fun! Congrats for you both.

It is also interesting to see how our tastes and preferences change within time. Not always in the sense to get kinkier or more open, exhibited, but just change for the couple.

For example, wife rarely was the one to start a flirt situation with other men, in person or online. But more recently she enjoys herself doing it so.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
That is a whole bunch of fun! Congrats for you both.

It is also interesting to see how our tastes and preferences change within time. Not always in the sense to get kinkier or more open, exhibited, but just change for the couple.

For example, wife rarely was the one to start a flirt situation with other men, in person or online. But more recently she enjoys herself doing it so.
Yeah we have changed the how's abd who's over the years. We started young, really thought nothing of her fucking friends, people she worked with. After a while we backed away from that she didn't want to fool around at work and decided it better not to include friends. But then a few years ago started back up with some guys from her work, and she fooled around with a guy we know (she kept it quiet until I caught them lol).

The constant has been her with multiple guys at a time threesomes, trains, gang bangs.

Before we met when she was 18 the summer before she went to college she had a train run on her by her then bf and 3 other guys in the back if s van travelling home from an out if town concert. Not planned her bf just let the other guys have turns and she loved it.