How do I find a swinger's party or a club to bring my vanilla wife to?

First, my wife is not totally vanilla, but also not totally on board with becoming a real hot wife yet, EXCEPT she (we) love to role-play her fucking a new lover, or 2, while I mostly watch. She says she isnt ready to actually fuck a stranger, but may go to a "party" if she is allowed to just watch. This is a BIG step for her, so I want to do it right.
But I dont have any idea how to proceed with finding a "party" to attend as a couple.
We live in Arizona during the winter.
Anybody have some advice?

Reactions: southfly
First, my wife is not totally vanilla, but also not totally on board with becoming a real hot wife yet, EXCEPT she (we) love to role-play her fucking a new lover, or 2, while I mostly watch. She says she isnt ready to actually fuck a stranger, but may go to a "party" if she is allowed to just watch. This is a BIG step for her, so I want to do it right.
But I dont have any idea how to proceed with finding a "party" to attend as a couple.
Theres a couple of swingers clubs in the Phoenix area that I’m aware of. Her role playing is a good start. My advice from here would be to go to a regular nudist club first. Get her used to being naked around others, especially in larger groups. Continue with the role playing and then slowly progress to actually fucking others. Be very supportive.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Mimes real vanilla
Theres a couple of swingers clubs in the Phoenix area that I’m aware of. Her role playing is a good start. My advice from here would be to go to a regular nudist club first. Get her used to being naked around others, especially in larger groups. Continue with the role playing and then slowly progress to actually fucking others. Be very supportive.
mine is real vanilla -she needs fucking

Reactions: jockyrider69
We've been to a nudist resort in Florida and I had a great time, and she eventually warmed up to it. There was no sex going on in any of the common areas, but I guess I didnt know enough to know what was going on in other areas. I know there are other nudist resorts that are more Lifestyle tolerant.

Reactions: Happy Mom
Someone other than me must want to fuck her

Attachments

• IMG_7043.jpeg
    IMG_7043.jpeg
    944.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7040.jpeg
    IMG_7040.jpeg
    904.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7041.jpeg
    IMG_7041.jpeg
    955.9 KB · Views: 9