How did you end up swallowing cum for the first time with a guy?

I probably sucked him for about a minutes when he suddenly came in my mouth, and since he was holding my head in place, his entire load went in my mouth.

Apparently I did a good job sucking his cock. My wife was not too happy that he didn't finish fucking her.
That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

I'd been all over you kissing you hard and deep with my tongue.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I jerk off and swallow my cum since i was a teen, so, the first time i sucked i guys cock, it was my first mmf relation with my wife and a bbc, i just swallowed it as i thought it would be the normal thing to do. Both him and my wife were surprised that i did it, but loved it
Oh MY YUUMMM!!!! I would love to have been your wife at that moment. We'd sooooo be kissing yummy together.

If you can channel your inner submissive tendencies towards pleasure while being dominated by a hung aggressive alpha male, the results can be astonishing. You might be surprised by just what you will do for a guy once the action starts. You certainly wouldn’t be the first formerly straight guy biting a pillow with a big cock up all the way up your ass, grunting through an intense sphincter stretching, and wondering how you winded up being an alpha male’s Fleshlight. Your wits generally return once the sperm hits your colon and you do the walk of shame to the washroom to clean up. That’s also when your realize your burning ass is dripping cum … and you vow to never do that again. But you do anyway.
Oh WOW! If it is really like that, I cannot imagine why more men are not doing it and all the time. WOW! That is an amazing description. We will most likely never get to that point but if it ever does happen, it will be so interesting to remember your post and see how it goes for us. I'd be so crazy wild horny I'd be willing to do anything with/for him. Having all the extra cock around would be such a thrill/treat!

Fucklicking. I went from sucking her clit to get really worked up with his balls dragging across my face. Soon my tongue went from clit, to shaft, to eventually just engulfing him in my mouth when he slipped out her pussy. She joined me and we blew him until he gave us both a facial. I sucked what was left out of his dick. Loved the taste.
Now THAT'S what I'm talking About!

I have always been straight until about 3 years ago. My neighbor was helping me clear limbs off my fence. We started talking about swinging, my experiences and his. It had been damp and misting all afternoon. We got almost finished when it started a slow rain. Since we were almost finished we continued to work. We are both soaked anyway. So my neighbor asked me if I had ever had my dick sucked? I was speechless for a minuet, I told him no I had never done that. We worked some more and I was hoping that was the last of that. Job finished we headed to the house his was closer and he had a fireplace where we could dry our clothes. He stoked the fire back to life and we hung up our wet shirts and pants in front of the fireplace. He got us a beer and we sat on the couch, he on one end and me on the other. As I drank my beer and we talkes some more about this girl he knew I noticed he was slowly stroking his dick. The more we talked about his girl and all the things he had got her to do I noticed he was getting hard. After a little bit he took his dick out and started stroking it so I could see it grow and become hard. My own dick was getting hard so I took my dick out of my underwear and started to stroke like my neighbor was doing. Then he moved over right next to me and reached for my dick. I moved my hand and let him start jacking me off. I reached over and did the same to him. I was fascinated by the feel the smoothness, it felt so nice. I had this urge come over me to suck that dick. It was like I was in a dream as I leaned over and took that dick into my mouth. I had been missing out all these years. Well me and him went on like this for 2 years then his mother sold her ranch and they moved out of state.

Attachments

• 20200204_124125 s.jpg
    20200204_124125 s.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
We met a local BBC bull, who quickly became a very regular visitor to our house, we just all got on really well, clicked and from the first time he took my wife, it was obvious he pushed all the right buttons, she just responded in ways to his every touch. He came on a Friday evening the first time and stayed until the Sunday. I was more involved then in our meetings. We arranged to play out some role playing, he would pop round on a week day and I would come home from work unexpectedly and catch the wife. Something happened at work that could not be left, called Hayley and explained but she sounded so disappointed, I told her to go ahead and I would get there but later than planned. By the time I got away and home, four hours behind schedule he had left. I walked into to her near enough comatose on the bed, looking as if she had ran the London marathon, the room smelt of sweat and sex, I stripped off excitedly, asking for details, she pushed my head down between her thighs and I got to work, she was soaked, I thought she had just come, she recounted the afternoon and I just went wild on her pussy and she wrapped her legs round my neck, I heard her saying something about him asking to fuck her without a condom and it still never clicked, until she said he came inside her, she then squirted all over me, I thought she was pissing on me, but then realised the consistency was different lol
Love it when my wife has really gotten into fucking someone like that. Just so hot yo see them that turned on and then sharing it with you. My wife had been flirted up by a coworker she was hot for. An after work drink outing with co-workers turned into him fucking her in our mini-van. She was so wet for him she stripped off her pants and took him bareback their first time out. She's always had a green light from me to do what she wants but never had acted on it without my being involved. I had known she was going out for drinks after work and was going to be late.....I was in bed when she got home and she stripped off her pants climbed in bed and straddled my face. She fucked my face with her cunt telling me she could not help herself when he said he wanted to fuck her......and that she let him fill her with cum! Which was pretty obvious to me at this point as she was rubbing it all over my face. She was so fucking wet from his cum and her own wetness. She came on my face and then told me all the details while i pumped my own load into her. The feeling of her freshly used cunt was awesome and knowing my shy reserved wife had let her cunt do her thinking was a huge turn on. She was this guys work fuck for a few months and I loved seeing his cum in her panties and jerking off whenever she told me she'd be working late. She was a complete slut for his cock. Loved seeing her a bit out of control. Sadly she left the company for another opportunity and it came to an end.

Last edited:
Fun thread.. When i was a teenager I was thin enough and limber enough to get the head of my cock in my mouth, This lead to many jerk off sessions cumming in my own mouth or on my face. When I was older my then fuck buddy (now my wife) would call me up after she'd been out on a date and ask me if I wanted some. She'd show up at my apartment wearing satin type panties that were just glued to her cunt. She'd be so wet her thighs were damp and she loved having me go down on her. Of course she was full of cum from her previous date, She was hot and I loved it, Fast forward a few more years and we are married and I was obsessed with seeing her fuck another woman and she indulged me a bit. Although after going down on a woman she told me that cock is what did it for her. Which leads to my older friend and best man at our wedding who we'd had a bunch of 3 somes with. He was our first 3rd and he said he'd fuck with us anytime we were in the mood. What a treat it was for him. He was mid 30's and we were in our early 20's and she was smoking hot! 105 lbs dark haired Italian with an ass to die for. So in the midst of another 3 way she said alls fair I want to see you suck some cock so she could watch some m/m action. She had previously told me that the idea of 2 guys being so horny they would get each other off was a big turn on. We were all standing with her sandwiched between us rubbing our hard cocks her while she made out with our friend when she says now the time and orders me to suck his dick. Our friend was happy to go along. Neither of us were afraid of the others cock have dped my wife any number of times...this was just the first time it was going to be ...his cock in my mouth. So I got on my knee's and did my best to get as much of his cock in my mouth as would fit. He was pretty well hung with a mushroom headed cock and while she was grinding on him and his hands were all over her ass I swallowed his cock. The longer I did it the more turned on I got and I found my own cock was throbbing. He moved to slow things down and she told him "I want you to come in his mouth and for him to swallow just like he makes me". With that we both got even more into it and his hand left her ass and grabbed my head and I could feel his cock swell up and he unloaded. He came so much I was overwhelmed by it, Some I swallowed as he came and the rest filled my mouth and I had to swallow again. While this was happening I had come, hands free just from the excitement of it all. Something i would not have thought possible. He left his cock in my mouth as he recovered a bit and my wife told me what a good job I did and that I'd be doing the cock sucking from now on since I seemed to like it so much..... I could not disagree. In the future when I'd spend time with our friend my wife gave me a pass to take care of his cock. She never got that turned on by my my fucking other woman but as I said the though of guys being so horny they would do each other she found hot. Whenever my friend and I would catch up inevitably he'd ask to see any new photo's we had of our adventures and I'd get between his knee's and suck his cock while he scrolled through them on our computer telling me how hot my wife was, When he found something that really turned him on he'd push me down until his cock was in the back of my throat and hold me there until he was done coming, Great memories!

Last edited:
Fun thread.. When i was a teenager I was thin enough and limber enough to lick get the head of my cock in my mouth, This lead to many jerk off sesion cumming in my own mouth or on my face. When I was older my then fuckbuddy (now my wife) would call me up after she'd been out on a date and ask me if I wanted some. She'd show up at my apartment wearing satin type panties that were just glued to her cunt. She's be so wet her thighs were damp and she loved having me go down on her. Of course she was full of cum from her previous date, I did'nt care, she was hot and I loved it, Fast forward a few more years and we are married and I was obsessed with seeing her fuck another woman and she indulged me a bit. Although after going down on a woman she told me that cock is what did it for her. Which leads to my older friend and best man at our wedding who we'd had a bunch of 3 some with. He was our first 3rd and he said he'd fuck with us anytime we were in the mood. What a treat it was for him. He was mid 30's and we were in our early 20's and she was smoking hot! 105 lb dark haired italian with an ass to die for. So in the midst of another 3 way she said alls fair I want to see you suck some cock so she could watch some m/m action. She had previously told me that the idea of 2 guys being so horny they would get each other off was a big turn on. We were all standing with her sandwiched between us rubbing our hard cocks on while she made out with our friend when she says now the time and orders me to suck his dick. Out friend was happy to go along. Neither of us were afraid of the others cock have dped my wife any number of times...this was just the first time it was going to be direct contact...his cock in my mouth. So I got on my knee's and did my best to get as much of his cock in my mouth as would fit. He was pretty well hung with a mushroom headed cock and while she was grinding on him and his hand were all oveer her ass I swallowed his cock. The longer I did it the more turned on I got and I found my own cock was throbbing. He moved to slow things down ans she told him "I want you to come in his mouth and for him to swallow" just like he makes me. With that we both got even more into it and his hand left her ass and grabbed my head and I could feel his cock swell up and he unloaded. He came so much I was overwehelmed by it, some I swallowed as he came and the rest filled my mouth and I had to swallow again. While this was happening I had come, hand free just from the excitement of it all. Something i would not have thought possible. He left his cock in my mouth as he recovered a bit and my wife told me what a good job I did and that I'd be doing the cock sucking from now on since I seemed to like it so much..... I could not disagree. In the future when I'd spend time with our friend my wife gave me a pass to take care of his cock. She never got that turned on my my fucking other woman but as I said the though of guys being horny they would do each other she found hot. Whenever my friend and I would catch up inevitably he's ask to see any new photo's we had of our adventures and I'd get between his knee's and suck his cock while he scrolled through them on our computer telling me how hot my wife was, When he found something that really turned him on he'd push my down until his cock was in the back of my throat and hold me there until he was done coming, Great memories!
great story buddy