How big are you and what is the biggest your wife has fucked?

I am about 6" and quite thick. My wife has had much bigger men than me. The ones I've seen must be 9" or more, as well as being thick. Her current BF has a very big cock, but I've only seen it semi-erect after he's fucked her. He came out of our bedroom and into the room next door to get his clothes, so I think he wanted to, parade his bigger cock in front of me. I couldn't help saying "God - you have such a big cock", so he just grinned and said "well, your wife seems to like it. Why don't you ask her who fucks her better?". I'd heard her telling him "you fuck me so much better than my husband", so he knows he better than me. I suppose he wanted to remind me that I've lost her pussy to his bigger cock.

Reactions: Vincenzo
I'm avg at almost 6" one of our regulars is almost 11". But we had a BBC experience last month in Vegas and he hung down almost to his knees, but really didn't get hard (we also didn't measure him)

My average cock vs her ex
She told me he was the best fuck she ever had and she let him do anything he wanted to her. She spent a week with him right before we got together and she apparently stayed naked the entire time and let him use her body any time no questions no limits. These are the only videos she let me save, although she let me watch one of him pounding her ass while she squirted like a fountain and screamed. She said she lost count of the loads inside her by the end of the first day.

Attachments

I will start … I am 5” and she has had as big as 10”
Im a good girthy 8” and my wife’s Davy was a 10” Coke can horse sized dick. That liver also filled her with more cum than either of us had ever before seen. Sadly he was a one night stand and they’ve not had a repeat performance.

What do you mean by ';biggest'?

I am 8" long and almost the same in girth. My wife's regular lover is slightly longer than me but not as thick. He is the longest she has ever had and I am the thickest.

Therefore, she is getting the best of both worlds.

What do you mean by ';biggest'?

I am 8" long and almost the same in girth. My wife's regular lover is slightly longer than me but not as thick. He is the longest she has ever had and I am the thickest.

Therefore, she is getting the best of both worlds.
8" girth?! I'm thinking you need to show us. 😉