Hotwifing transitioning into swinging

We were never swingers and really only got to where we are as I pushed my wife into it, she did not approach me. I say we are hotwife "lite" as she only has sex with her full time exclusive boyfriend as opposed to a pool of men or one night stands. In true hotwife I believe there is an element of withholding sex from the husband but I am still sexually active with her. I do have approval to sleep with another woman currently but do not intend to do so.

We have talked about progression down the road and what it may look like , maybe some expansion of her hotwife role but it is really difficult to say being that she is not just having sex outside of our marriage but in a full time relationship where she spends time away with him for extended periods and has travelled internationally with him as his girlfriend and was introduced to his social circles as his girlfriend so she is not really looking to have sex outside of that relationship. I know it sounds funny that she is cheating on me but unwilling to cheat on him but still sleeps with me. We look at it like she has two full time parallel monogamous relationships and we have some crossover play at times. Its hard to define.

Reactions: Anonymousrob84