Hotwifing transitioning into swinging

Anonymousrob84

Gold
Hello all. I wanted to address all of you experienced people with a question. We are a hotwife couple. This is our established boundary how often has this journey eventually opened up into a swinging dynamic where both parties are afforded the opportunity to play? I’m not sure I ever want that but my wife mentioned something about it. Just curious about any experience.

With us the dynamics was the other way around.

We started to swinging and swap with friendly couples, but just at first. Because to do so is more complicated than MFM (yes, I know it is kind counter-intuitive, but it is easier to bring just another man or woman to your relationship than bringing an entire couple).

Many wives got very concerned when their husband is exposed to flirting and fucking other women, despite the fact they even get more attention from other male or males. See, a hotwife lifestyle doesn't mean the couple care less for the continuity of the relationship. A liberated wife still wants to be your wife in the end of the day.

Our impression is, if your wife isn't bissexual so she would probably prefer to be shared with other men. And she might see other women as a bad distraction and that wouldn't be fun at all.

We started to swinging and swap with friendly couples, but just at first. Because to do so is more complicated than MFM (yes, I know it is kind counter-intuitive, but it is easier to bring just another man or woman to your relationship than bringing an entire couple).

Many wives got very concerned when their husband is exposed to flirting and fucking other women, despite the fact they even get more attention from other male or males. See, a hotwife lifestyle doesn't mean the couple care less for the continuity of the relationship. A liberated wife still wants to be your wife in the end of the day.

Our impression is, if your wife isn't bissexual so she would probably prefer to be shared with other men. And she might see other women as a bad distraction and that wouldn't be fun at all.
I understand. We are strictly a hotwife couple. I only watch or wait for her to return. But recently she has started going alone, which was originally a no go for us, but she wanted to try it and really enjoys it.

I mentioned to her that I was jealous, not if the sex (because that is hot), but because of the attention. I also would love to feel attractive and wanted. She said she had been thinking about that and maybe she should push some of those boundaries for me like I have been doing for her.

I don’t want her to do this out of obligation, but to wbidea is interesting to me. She has had a wealth of experience both before, and obviously now after our marriage. I’ve only ever been with one other woman besides her.

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
I understand. We are strictly a hotwife couple. I only watch or wait for her to return. But recently she has started going alone, which was originally a no go for us, but she wanted to try it and really enjoys it.

I mentioned to her that I was jealous, not if the sex (because that is hot), but because of the attention. I also would love to feel attractive and wanted. She said she had been thinking about that and maybe she should push some of those boundaries for me like I have been doing for her.

I don’t want her to do this out of obligation, but to wbidea is interesting to me. She has had a wealth of experience both before, and obviously now after our marriage. I’ve only ever been with one other woman besides her.

The idea is indeed interesting, and you might try it if both agreed!

If you two care to avoid those traps (a woman's jealousy is very different than a man's sense of jealousy or property), than it might yield good erotic memories.

It would depend over the personalities involved, too. I would say it is wiser to pick people (other couple) that match with yours personalities, so that you could entwine and empathise. When swinging, personality worths more than looks.

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
The idea is indeed interesting, and you might try it if both agreed!

If you two care to avoid those traps (a woman's jealousy is very different than a man's sense of jealousy or property), than it might yield good erotic memories.

It would depend over the personalities involved, too. I would say it is wiser to pick people (other couple) that match with yours personalities, so that you could entwine and empathise. When swinging, personality worths more than looks.
That’s something that we were thinking about. She’s insanely jealous normally, so her response on Saturday caught me off guard.

My experience with my ex also went from swinging to hotwife.

She would tell me to have a good time and then bitch and complain if I did. It got to the point where I could not perform with other women (probably her goal, LOL). I finally told her to just find men for her and I would watch.

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
I have to agree. The usual route is to start swinging and evolve into hotwifeing. This would be rare. Not that it couldn’t happen but rare. Why did she bring it up?
I was telling her how I was a little jealous, not of the sex, but justice the attention she was receiving. I was curious what that would feel like to be wanted like that again and she brought that up.

My experience with my ex also went from swinging to hotwife.

She would tell me to have a good time and then bitch and complain if I did. It got to the point where I could not perform with other women (probably her goal, LOL). I finally told her to just find men for her and I would watch.
That doesn’t sound like it was very healthy unfortunately.

Reactions: charlie141r42
I was telling her how I was a little jealous, not of the sex, but justice the attention she was receiving. I was curious what that would feel like to be wanted like that again and she brought that up.
Remember what the definition of a hotwife is. She plays and you don’t. You’ll have to establish new rules and boundaries. Personally I’ve never seen this have much success. In fact most that I know that tried it, things ended badly.

Except for the cases of true cuckold couples (the ones which husbands enjoys humiliation, restrictions - and lets talk frankly, these are minority), every other couple having a liberated wife or hotwife, opted for this style because both the wife and the husband could clearly derive some forms of pleasure from it.

If these forms of pleasure or roleplays aren't cleared or justified the enough for you both, then it might be a good idea to discuss and see if the sexual adventures are indeed suitable.

Some of the couples we met back then are divorced right now.

As one of ours older and more experienced friend says: It is not a task for every man to continuously watch his wife swallowing another male's cum, and just do nothing than waiting for the time both of them became satisfied.

Remember what the definition of a hotwife is. She plays and you don’t. You’ll have to establish new rules and boundaries. Personally I’ve never seen this have much success. In fact most that I know that tried it, things ended badly.
That’s what I’m worried about.

Except for the cases of true cuckold couples (the ones which husbands enjoys humiliation, restrictions - and lets talk frankly, these are minority), every other couple having a liberated wife or hotwife, opted for this style because both the wife and the husband could clearly derive some forms of pleasure from it.

If these forms of pleasure or roleplays aren't cleared or justified the enough for you both, then it might be a good idea to discuss and see if the sexual adventures are indeed suitable.

Some of the couples we met back then are divorced right now.

As one of ours older and more experienced friend says: It is not a task for every man to continuously watch his wife swallowing another male's cum, and just do nothing than waiting for the time both of them became satisfied.
I would agree with this. I don’t really want anything more right now, but with her wanting to play alone more, where does that leave me in the scope of things, ya know?

We are pretty much the same way.

I have been swinging for 30 years and have found the opposite. None of the couples I know have broken up in that time because of issues relating to sex. In fact I imagine with hotwifing, especially if the wife want to meet her bull on her on, as in this case, the risk of the couple breaking up would be much greater.

I have been swinging for 30 years and have found the opposite. None of the couples I know have broken up in that time because of issues relating to sex. In fact I imagine with hotwifing, especially if the wife want to meet her bull on her on, as in this case, the risk of the couple breaking up would be much greater.
You think it would be worse if she goes by herself sometimes?

You think it would be worse if she goes by herself sometimes?
When swinging with another couple, having a MFM or MFF threesome with the same people on a regular basis, while it may develope into a casual friendship, it is basically just about sex and will really never has much opportunity to develope into anything more intimate causing a couple to break up by one of them getting involved with another of the participants.
Hotwifing is basically the same if both of a couple are present, but if the wife is seeing a bull on a regular basis on her own then there is a danger imho that it could easily develope beyond more than just sex.