Hotwife Vacation

tjlove23

Couple
Verified
She just left to spend three days with a new lover. I have mixed feelings about this because the last few times have been threesomes.

I am not as worked up as usual and waiting on updates. I am not sure if I will get many or if she is wanting to be more private. Guess I'll find out soon.

I did talk to her this morning. She told me nothing about what has or hasn't happened soI didn't ask. I am trying my hardest to do this on her terms. Been doing this over 20 years and she always comes home on time.

My wife has gone away alone 3 times. First was to California to meet this guy that she always was friends with growing up but they never hooked up. Then to her 30 year high school reunion where she hooked up with a high school boyfriend, last was to Florida where she hooked up with the guy that took her virginity. Although I was supportive all three times I get where you are coming from when you say it is hard and you have to let her have her experiences to. It is a trade off in some ways. When she got home I always got all the details and in the case of the first "vacation" she took a video.

My wife has gone away alone 3 times. First was to California to meet this guy that she always was friends with growing up but they never hooked up. Then to her 30 year high school reunion where she hooked up with a high school boyfriend, last was to Florida where she hooked up with the guy that took her virginity. Although I was supportive all three times I get where you are coming from when you say it is hard and you have to let her have her experiences to. It is a trade off in some ways. When she got home I always got all the details and in the case of the first "vacation" she took a video.
care to share? :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Openhubbi
So I find myself in this situation at times as well. My wife has a boyfriend, we do have sex as MFM then she has her time with me and in recent moths she has ample time with him as well. So think of your situation and understand there are things she wants you to see and things that are for her. In my case there are things she absolutely wants me to see and will sometimes make sure I am watching when the 3 of us are together but at the same time she has her time with him and I try to not over run her with calls /texts/questions. She often shares stuff upon return that she wants to, sometimes simple funny stories and other times more in depth stuff/relationship/feelings etc. We are a bit further down the road but remember that you got here for various reasons (I pushed for it in our case) and this is not the time to be jealous or you wouldn't be doing this.

• Love
Reactions: Alex4u and 575Cuck
I picked her up from the airport and when we came home home she immediately started sucking my cock while talking about her experience.
She told me within 15 mins of getting to his place, she was sucking his cock before they eventually fucked in his bed. They also fucked once more. It was great listening to details and I ate her out and fucked her.
It is always great when she comes home, just hard waiting on her.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu