Hottest things your wife told you

The first time she admitted she really wanted to feel a bigger cock in here pussy,it was after a long time of me trying to reassure her that I only want to see her fuck other guys and it’s not for me to be allowed to fuck other women,she had a few drinks and we was fucking and she was riding me and she finally said “God get so turned on thinking of a big dick stretching my pussy”I pretty much cum straight away and she then realised how much it turned me on,she has since told me she wants 2 cocks and that she really wants to be fucked and have a cock in her mouth….. makes me so hard

During sex with her legs squeezed tight to give move friction I asked if it felt good for her too and she said “I don’t feel you. You aren’t even inside me. You don’t even reach.”

“He has the dick I wish you had.”

“Taste me on his dick.”

“Don’t you wish you could fuck me like he can?”

“Put his dick inside me.”

“I want your cum to mix with his cum.”

“That is a man’s dick inside me.”

Some amazing admissions in this thread. I wish I had something more exciting, but a couple of instances stand out…

She told me that she had sex with my best friend, but it was years ago and we weren’t together at the time. He’s still friends with both of us.

Just a couple of years ago, well into our marriage, she admitted to making plans with a coworker to get together and fuck, but he called if off. I wonder if she would have gone through with it if he hadn’t. But the coworker’s wife found their text messages and that was the end of it. At least as far as I know.