Hot wives and younger guys

Elja1

Couple
Gold
The Ex at the time was 23 had a 18-year-old gf she hung around with (found out later they were having a Bi affair). The gf had a bf who was banging her and was about to turn 18(legal age) The gf asked wife if she would make it a memorable birthday for him. She asked if they could both give him a birthday he would remember by having an older woman (big age difference,lol) The Ex and gf always swapped stories and she was intrigued by the sounds of the equipment John (bf) was fortunate to have according to Nancy (gf) . Ex told me of the plans, figuring it would be over quickly, so I hung around to watch. John shows up with 3 of his friends (all 18,19) them not expected. Ex and Nancy trying to figure out how to get rid of the extras, when someone broke out some smoke and beers. Short time later everyone is feeling no pain, Ex says for me to take extras downstairs to bar and party there. We all head down, John included, Ex calls down for him to come up but he hung around as another smoke is passed around ( later found out Nancy and Ex did 2 more, totally wasted)
As we are partying we hear the sound of heels on the stairs and look towards the door. Through the door comes Ex and Nancy in Heels ,Hose and Lingerie, looking hot as hell, asking where the birthday boy was, John jumping up and going towards them. They meet mid floor where the three of them start making out with each other. So quiet you could hear a pin drop as they slowly start removing John's clothes in front of everyone., Ex pulls his shorts down and is almost hit in the face with this huge (over 10") fat cock, she lets out a little moan as Nancy grabs ahold and points it at her open mouth. After a few minutes of giving him oral she has him lay down on the pull out couch, gets up and sits on his cock letting out a guttural moan as she impales herself on it, meantime Nancy sits reverse cowgirl on his face and Ex and other play with each other's tits. The fun really starts to get going as the other guys have gotten naked and walk up to the girls . I watched as one guy, not as well hung as John pushes Ex forward and starts playing with her As# which was a big turn on for her. She tells me to get him the lube as Nancy is blowing the other 2 guys getting them hard. I hand the lube over as he plays with her brown button and gets it lubed up, after a minute pushing his cock in her As#,her starting to have a orgasm pumping both cocks in her, after a minute she grabs one of the other guys and she is now airtight. For the next few hours they and I had sex with them in every conceivable combination, everyone eventually spent from multiple cums. From that day forward till we moved 2 years later one of these young studs, John included would be at my house fucking the 2 ladies senseless by the time I got home. Lot to be said for the recovery power of youth.