His cum dripping from my wife's pussy

We mostly require condoms. I know that isn't the popular thing in this lifestyle but the risk is too great. However, we have one couple (we were swingers before anything) we have known for many years we trust and one single guy we trust. Both have permission to cum anywhere they would like. The picture below is the guy friend's huge load spilling out of her used pussy.

Drippin.jpg

We mostly require condoms. I know that isn't the popular thing in this lifestyle but the risk is too great. However, we have one couple (we were swingers before anything) we have known for many years we trust and one single guy we trust. Both have permission to cum anywhere they would like. The picture below is the guy friend's huge load spilling out of her used pussy.

View attachment 2148821
Mmm. Delicious :p

View attachment 2148821
Did you add your load?

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu