Her lovers should suck me

A regret I have about an intense relationship my wife had with another man for several years was that I did not insist that he occasionally suck my cock.

The guy was to my knowledge extremely straight, so it wouldn't have been for his pleasure at all. It would have been to remind him who is boss. And because I would have enjoyed having an obsessively over-muscled bodybuilder with a feverish case of the hots for my wife get nude and on his knees, take me into his mouth, bring me to orgasm, and swallow my sperm.

Much earlier a girlfriend and I had a few threesomes with a male friend of mine. He also seemed to get kind of too intensely into my woman, and on one occasion when the three of us were going for it on a bed at a backpacker hostel I felt I could soon unload a big one so I stopped sucking my girlfriend's tits, grabbed his head and pulled it down while thrusting my cock. Reluctantly or not he opened his mouth and I exploded in it.

He lost his erection somewhat, but I was satisfied. And luckily for him my girlfriend stopped laughing long enough to get him hard again and drain his balls with her mouth.

Anyway, I now firmly believe that the price of admission should be that any man who wants to fuck my woman should, every now and then, suck my cock.

Last edited:

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu