help with dares please :D

hi all, i have a cuckold fantasy and my wife knows about it. she says that it will remain a fantasy, although she gets horny when i talk about it during sex. next week we are going on a 3 days vacation. can you propose some "dares" for her to do in order to open up? she is shy in general
Some simple ones - while you’re out, have her point out the hottest person she see’s and have fun looking. It seems small, but it’s a fun step just noticing others and having fun with that in your relationship. If she’s having fun with that, you could also add the “dare” of going over the chatting with the person. Since she’s shy, I wouldn’t make her go over there alone. You two can walk over, chat, and just enjoy that you broke that ice.

Some simple ones - while you’re out, have her point out the hottest person she see’s and have fun looking. It seems small, but it’s a fun step just noticing others and having fun with that in your relationship. If she’s having fun with that, you could also add the “dare” of going over the chatting with the person. Since she’s shy, I wouldn’t make her go over there alone. You two can walk over, chat, and just enjoy that you broke that ice.
hi, thanks,

I am thinking of asking her go alone to the hotel bar and see what happens. i will be nearby and checking her out

The thing that kicked off all our fun years ago, was an "accidental" text message. Have some drinks. Not so much that there's regret the next day. But then she takes some cute selfies. Send them to a boy. Any boy. Then an "OOOPS!" response. That was for my husband.

It can escalate from there. Or it can stop. But her pussy will flood everywhere sending those photos. She can blame it on vacation drinks.

"Should I wear this bra tonight? Or no bra?"

The thing that kicked off all our fun years ago, was an "accidental" text message. Have some drinks. Not so much that there's regret the next day. But then she takes some cute selfies. Send them to a boy. Any boy. Then an "OOOPS!" response. That was for my husband.

It can escalate from there. Or it can stop. But her pussy will flood everywhere sending those photos. She can blame it on vacation drinks.

"Should I wear this bra tonight? Or no bra?"
love it! There are a couple of people in my wife’s phone I’d love for this to happen with. Start off with a couple off with a couple attractive girls that I know want to lick her pussy

love it! There are a couple of people in my wife’s phone I’d love for this to happen with. Start off with a couple off with a couple attractive girls that I know want to lick her pussy
Mine did that with a friend of hers she knew I wanted to sleep with. She's jealous of other women, but that she showed her tits off to her ... fuck. Hard now recalling that weekend.

hi all, i have a cuckold fantasy and my wife knows about it. she says that it will remain a fantasy, although she gets horny when i talk about it during sex. next week we are going on a 3 days vacation. can you propose some "dares" for her to do in order to open up? she is shy in general
Take her out to dinner, have her wear a thin or semi sheer top. Then halfway through the meal have her go into the restroom and remove her bra. Or if she is feeling extra daring, remove it at the table while you video it to show me here...😈