HELP: Question about jealousy

Anonymousrob84

Gold
Hello all. We have been in the lifestyle for about 2 years now, although with a few longer breaks, so really we have only been active about 8 months. We have enjoyed our time, and Rachel has really found her stride. I love to see it and I love to see her embracing her sexuality!

My question is how to deal with jealousy, but not the kind that you would think when considering this lifestyle. I’m not really jealous of the sex, outside of the tension and apprehension that comes when waiting/watching (which is fun and I enjoy it). I’ve recently realized that I’m jealous of the attention.

That sounds weird, but I mean that I miss being desired and feeling sexy because others are attracted to me. It’s been so wonderful watching her feel the NRE and feeling wanted and desired. I just miss that feeling for myself. Does that make sense? Does anyone else have experience with this?

Looking for thoughtful responses, not just fantasy based answers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Communicate with her , if you loves you she will feel involved even if it's thru humilation , be honest ,both a knowledge your place and let go. Gotta turn it off and snuggle w movie and power down

Reactions: toolman2c
Great, tell of your progress, plz.
We had a long talk and I expressed all of my concerns. We got down to the issues at hand, namely that it is less about jealousy and more about envy.

After long talks, discussions, playing, and more, she has really taken to giving me more attention. She has reassured me at every step that I will always remain #1, and still no overnights or trips, especially not for a while.

Honestly, we have just had a great communication between the two of us and it has helped quite a bit. Some of the jealousy is still there but I believe it is more just normal Cuck jealousy.

We had a long talk and I expressed all of my concerns. We got down to the issues at hand, namely that it is less about jealousy and more about envy.

After long talks, discussions, playing, and more, she has really taken to giving me more attention. She has reassured me at every step that I will always remain #1, and still no overnights or trips, especially not for a while.

Honestly, we have just had a great communication between the two of us and it has helped quite a bit. Some of the jealousy is still there but I believe it is more just normal Cuck jealousy.
She is amazing man...just clean her up and take her