Help dress my wife!

Ranging6794

Male
From
MN, US
Hello! I'm working on getting my wife to show some skin lately and it's been very difficult. Not so much that she's totally against it, but I'm just not great at women's fashion. So that leads me here. Could this community help me dress my wife like a slut!? She dresses somewhat conservatively now, but I've gotten her some low cut button tops that she'll wear and shorter dresses. One issue is how she carries her weight, which is more as a belly as opposed to her ass to tits. I think she's sexy as hell, but this is going to be easing into the process to help her find that confidence, as opposed to just going out bra less with a mesh top (would be great to get here). Does anyone here have the same body type or have examples?

She's 5'-8", 250 lbs and typically wears a women's US size XXL, or 18 to 22 in numerical sizes. Her bra size is roughly a 38 DD.

Thanks in advance! Love you all!

20240624_161115.jpg 20230510_071804.jpg

Hello! I'm working on getting my wife to show some skin lately and it's been very difficult. Not so much that she's totally against it, but I'm just not great at women's fashion. So that leads me here. Could this community help me dress my wife like a slut!? She dresses somewhat conservatively now, but I've gotten her some low cut button tops that she'll wear and shorter dresses. One issue is how she carries her weight, which is more as a belly as opposed to her ass to tits. I think she's sexy as hell, but this is going to be easing into the process to help her find that confidence, as opposed to just going out bra less with a mesh top (would be great to get here). Does anyone here have the same body type or have examples?

She's 5'-8", 250 lbs and typically wears a women's US size XXL, or 18 to 22 in numerical sizes. Her bra size is roughly a 38 DD.

View attachment 2174151 View attachment 2174153
I also like to tell her how slutty or sexy or how hard I am knowing she is being slutty or naughty. That also seems to help n

View attachment 2174151 View attachment 2174153
love to see her while getting banged. post pics/videos if u have any

Reactions: Ranging6794

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu