Has your wife ever watched you suck a cock?

Many of her lovers let you suck them?
Many of her bulls over the years have. Her current bull not so often as he usually brings a friend or two and he’s very sensitive about appearing gay or bi in front of his friends. When he comes alone he’s happy with me sucking him but it doesn’t happen that often.
If it’s a random hook up, I’m always up for sucking his cock but not if it makes him uncomfortable. It’s not a big deal if not - most just want to fuck Lynn and that’s fine.
J.

Sean here. The answer is yes she has seen me suck two of five cocks I've sucked. The first was on our honeymoon in Europe. We were at a nudist resort on the French Mediterranean where we met Gerhard, an older gentleman from Austria. He took a liking to us and spoke of how he enjoyed seeing young love. At dinner he asked if he could watch us make love to which we said yes. After we finished making love, he left our room Jennifer mentioned, that he seem more interested in me than her. I casually said I'll suck his cock tomorrow night. The following night after dinner we invited Gerhard to our room and asked him to be nude while he watched us fuck. After our love making session, Jennifer had Gerhard sit in a chair. I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth and pleasured him while Jennifer played with his nipples from behind. I let him cum in mouth.

The second time with Jennifer was in Colorado with one of our regulars Robert. Robert had a Femdom fantasy and one night she played it our where both us were her slaves. She made Robert sit in a hard chair and made me go between his legs and suck his cock and finger his asshole. When Robert ejaculated in my mouth, she made me kiss her. Jennifer sucked his cum out of my mouth and then kissed Robert making him eat his own cum. She made Robert get on his hands and knees, where she sodomized him with a dildo. Once she was finished she made me fuck his ass bareback.

Sean here. The answer is yes she has seen me suck two of five cocks I've sucked. The first was on our honeymoon in Europe. We were at a nudist resort on the French Mediterranean where we met Gerhard, an older gentleman from Austria. He took a liking to us and spoke of how he enjoyed seeing young love. At dinner he asked if he could watch us make love to which we said yes. After we finished making love, he left our room Jennifer mentioned, that he seem more interested in me than her. I casually said I'll suck his cock tomorrow night. The following night after dinner we invited Gerhard to our room and asked him to be nude while he watched us fuck. After our love making session, Jennifer had Gerhard sit in a chair. I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth and pleasured him while Jennifer played with his nipples from behind. I let him cum in mouth.

The second time with Jennifer was in Colorado with one of our regulars Robert. Robert had a Femdom fantasy and one night she played it our where both us were her slaves. She made Robert sit in a hard chair and made me go between his legs and suck his cock and finger his asshole. When Robert ejaculated in my mouth, she made me kiss her. Jennifer sucked his cum out of my mouth and then kissed Robert making him eat his own cum. She made Robert get on his hands and knees, where she sodomized him with a dildo. Once she was finished she made me fuck his ass bareback.
Love this story. Wish I was involved

Reactions: Fredposer2017
My wife insists that I suck her bull's cock. I am bi, and I enjoy sucking cock, so it works for all of us.

We started in college. I was sharing her with my best buddy. He was better at sex and bigger than me, so I just let nature takes it's course. He was coming over to our apartment more and more to fuck my wife (fiancée at the time).

One afternoon, while I was watching her (up close) suck his dick, she pointed his dick towards me and dared me to take a taste. I looked up at my buddy and he said something like "I don't care. Go for it if you want." So, I did. While I did, she was grinning from ear to ear and then said "good boy." Later that night, after he left, she told me that it really excited her to see me suck his dick and she would like me to do that whenever he comes over. Also, the next time, she wanted me to let him cum in my mouth and I was required to swallow every drop.

This was added to our sex play with my buddy and it really strengthened the bond between the three of us. He ended up moving in with us. We squeezed a king size bed into our apartment and the three of us shared it.

That experience set the path for the lifestyle we still enjoy to this day.

My wife insists that I suck her bull's cock. I am bi, and I enjoy sucking cock, so it works for all of us.

We started in college. I was sharing her with my best buddy. He was better at sex and bigger than me, so I just let nature takes it's course. He was coming over to our apartment more and more to fuck my wife (fiancée at the time).

One afternoon, while I was watching her (up close) suck his dick, she pointed his dick towards me and dared me to take a taste. I looked up at my buddy and he said something like "I don't care. Go for it if you want." So, I did. While I did, she was grinning from ear to ear and then said "good boy." Later that night, after he left, she told me that it really excited her to see me suck his dick and she would like me to do that whenever he comes over. Also, the next time, she wanted me to let him cum in my mouth and I was required to swallow every drop.

This was added to our sex play with my buddy and it really strengthened the bond between the three of us. He ended up moving in with us. We squeezed a king size bed into our apartment and the three of us shared it.

That experience set the path for the lifestyle we still enjoy to this day.
Nice. 🙂