Glad that my husband had me join this site

For the past few years when my husband would talk about this kind of stuff, I assumed he was the only one who was into this. As a traditional 35 year old woman, I probably didn’t react well. I’m glad I found this site bc now I know that other men have the same kind of thoughts.
The flirting/banter has even been somewhat fun from the respectful men that have messaged with me….which I wasn’t expecting. So thank you for opening my eyes.

For the past few years when my husband would talk about this kind of stuff, I assumed he was the only one who was into this. As a traditional 35 year old woman, I probably didn’t react well. I’m glad I found this site bc now I know that other men have the same kind of thoughts.
The flirting/banter has even been somewhat fun from the respectful men that have messaged with me….which I wasn’t expecting. So thank you for opening my eyes.
Very hot, welcome. 🙂

Reactions: farmlandcouple
Hope to continue our chat. 😉

Oh welcome dear. Regualr normal mid 40s man here, well educated and in a goodjob , but thats me ...yep a cuckold. That turns us on so much and finally my wife understood too. She thought the same, we went for counselling and all...Finally she accepted it after so many promises that i will not leave her......

Reactions: sjhopefulguy