Gf getting it on with colleague after 2 years of lust

My gf Meg has since working at her place listed over a colleague (call him L) for two years, who could blame him for listing over her ? Her seductive blue eyes, thicc curvy sexy figure, busty tits abd fat ass but finally the ice is breaking.

He was in a relationship until recently… there break up satisfying Meg, they have a strong bonded friendship but there is mutual lust there too.

Last Friday they went on a world night out and it didn’t take much encouragement for her to finally break ice with him, they danced and it turned into a hug dance then a kiss, soon as she told me it made me very horny, he went home early though so nothing for occurred

Until last night

After doing overtime which means she finishes with him she walks home with him.. knowing this turns me on as they walk his route and it was dark and quiet round that way, knowing this it made me very horny after last Friday the ice breaking meaning she was likely to do something again which I also encouraged.

She rings me up on the rest of her journey home telling me she’s kissed him again and he got hard which I thought was just the effect of the kissing but as it turned out it was cause she stroked his cock through his pants, she also told me he kept touching her ass so she said do you wanna see it and pulled her leggings down to give him a full view of her beautiful fat ass, she explained to me how horny she was, normally after work she gets lazy and isn’t enthusiastic about sex but if no she was ready to go… striped off legs spread o went down and tasted the effects of what L had on her.,, I always find her pussy tastes so much better when wet from another man… then we fucked while talking about it all.

This morning we talked again and she’s more confident now and wants him badly and will end up doing stuff again tonight with him if she works late again.

On the grand scheme of things I’ve always thought girls like Meg are the best made for being hotwives… due to the naturally beauty and thicc girls make the sexiest sluts, she deserves all the cock she wants

IMG_6608.jpegphoto 25-08-2024, 09 34 19.jpegphoto 21-08-2024, 19 41 31.jpeg