Fucking a man in front of his wife

I get so hard thinking of fucking a man doggy while his wife records it and pulls my balls. DM me to fantasy chat. M or F
That’s my fantasy two as long as I’m the one getting fucked. I’d love to stick my little man up in the air and let you have your with me while my wife takes and records it so she can play it to her friends later I think some of her boyfriends would find it very interesting.

I jerk off thinking about being used by a big fat hard cock while my wife watches and films. Face down ass up while he uses me for his own pleasure not mine. Feeling what my wife feels as he pounds me hard and deep. My little cock drooling as he assults my man pussy until he cums deep inside my abused hole. Feeling his huge load dribble out over my little balls as my wife laughs and calls me her little sissy slut.

I jerk off thinking about being used by a big fat hard cock while my wife watches and films. Face down ass up while he uses me for his own pleasure not mine. Feeling what my wife feels as he pounds me hard and deep. My little cock drooling as he assults my man pussy until he cums deep inside my abused hole. Feeling his huge load dribble out over my little balls as my wife laughs and calls me her little sissy slut.
You describe it so well! As I read it I start to feel my lil thing try to stiffen. My eyes close and my mind starts working and my holes begin to twitch. Thank you!

I do. In my case its with my married niece and her bi-husband. The woman/girl has had a crush on her uncle forever.

I fantasize that they finally approach me one day and timidly ask me if I want to threesome with them. Then they open up and say that she is really procuring me for her husband to play with.

So her husband teaches me how to take anal. So far (in reality) I have only ever taken toys up my ass. And to my surpise, that eveneing, a second guy shows up to fuck with my niece while her husband enjoys me.

I do. In my case its with my married niece and her bi-husband. The woman/girl has had a crush on her uncle forever.

I fantasize that they finally approach me one day and timidly ask me if I want to threesome with them. Then they open up and say that she is really procuring me for her husband to play with.

So her husband teaches me how to take anal. So far (in reality) I have only ever taken toys up my ass. And to my surpise, that eveneing, a second guy shows up to fuck with my niece while her husband enjoys me.
Keep it in the family sounds like you enjoyed it. Did he have a big duck? I bet you loved it.

It hasnt happened yet. If my wife were to allow it (in a different universe) I KNOW it would happen. This niece even made a pass at me not too long ago. It was obvious to everyone but me!
We also know for a fact that she indulges her husband with his bi activites. Her mother, my wif'e's sister is a gossiper and talks about how she sees strange guys arriving at their apt nearby. Nice claims they are friends, but the hours at which they come and go are odd.

So, yes, I know she would fuck me first and then probably enquiry if I am bi. She knows Im a cuck because my wife doesnt hide the fact she dates other men.

It hasnt happened yet. If my wife were to allow it (in a different universe) I KNOW it would happen. This niece even made a pass at me not too long ago. It was obvious to everyone but me!
We also know for a fact that she indulges her husband with his bi activites. Her mother, my wif'e's sister is a gossiper and talks about how she sees strange guys arriving at their apt nearby. Nice claims they are friends, but the hours at which they come and go are odd.

So, yes, I know she would fuck me first and then probably enquiry if I am bi. She knows Im a cuck because my wife doesnt hide the fact she dates other men.
Well being a cuck I assume you know your place! I’m sure her bull or your wife’s bull will be filling your needs.

Reactions: nicebiguy