friend's wife

We have a friend...and my wife is VERY aware of my attraction to his wife, Aimee. Occasionally, my wife lets me talk about her (or say her name) while we are having sex. I have countless Photoshops of Aimee naked, of which my wife also knows about. One day, she straight up told me that when she was on my computer that she found the pics I had made of Aimee with her tits out or showing her cunt.

She's definitely one of a few married women my wife knows I have the hots for...but if I could have any for just one night of fucking, hands down it would be Aimee.
Ooh lovely

Does anyone else have strong fantasies about sleeping with their friends wife?

My friend and his wife just stopped by and she looked so good, was wearing some super tight spandex pants that just let her hips take center stage. Ass looked fantastic.
Of course, most definitely God one of my friends wives wears these tight super thin, yoga pants. She clearly does not wear any underwear because you can see her fat cunt lips. are clearly visible through her pants and she sits with her leg spread so I can look right between them and just stare at that beautiful pussy

Reactions: Mjr100
Of course, most definitely God one of my friends wives wears these tight super thin, yoga pants. She clearly does not wear any underwear because you can see her fat cunt lips. are clearly visible through her pants and she sits with her leg spread so I can look right between them and just stare at that beautiful pussy
Mmm