For the want to be Cuckold

I have for years tried to get my wife fuck another man with out any luck. I have an old friend that I have known from childhood that comes over quit a bit. We sit around in the garage and drink beer and talk about sex. His wife hardly ever gives him any pussy. I am lucky that my wife still will fuck me when I want. But can not get her to go along with fucking another man.I just want the feel of sticking my dick in my wife with the feel of another mans cum in her pussy. Now to tell you the story of the next best thing. I have a friend with whom I have been close for years. And like a lot of friends we drink and talk sex. He has always wanted to fuck my wife, but she will not hear of it..Every time I bring it up with her during sex, she blows it off. One evening Bob and I was drinking and talking sex as usual and he made the remark he would love to get his cum in my wife. Then I had a brainstorm. My wife is older and when we have sex she is dry. So for the last few years when we do have sex we have a small syringe that I fill with a small amount of lube. After we play and before I put my dick in her, I squeeze the lube in her pussy. Now the brainstorm. I told Bob about this and told him to Jack off in a small jar and bring it back to me the following evening. The following evening he brings over a small jar with a big load of cum in it. After he leaves I take the syringe and fill it full of Bob's cum and place it in the nightstand. That night after I eat her real good and before I put my dick in her. I squeeze Bob's cum in her..It was amazing, I cum so quickly to add my cum to Bob's. So if you can not get you wife to join the lifestyle this might be your answer.My friend loves the idea when he sees my wife knowing she is walking around with his cum in. It has been a regular practice for us except now I went on Amazon and purchased a larger SYRINGE and Bob not brings a fuller jar.