Florida Keys. November 6-10
I am trying to talk my wife into giving it up to another man while we are in Florida. She has been reluctant so far. However, given that we will be far from home and it’s a vacation thing she might be open to it. I would envision meeting for drinks and maybe dancing. Only if she’s comfortable would it happen. She would prefer a white male or a light skinned black guy. Her celebrity crush is Shemar Moore.

If I can convince her, she will want to see a face and body pic before meeting.
Did this ever happen, message me with the outcome. She has a very beautiful body. Would love to been able to accommodate. I am a very respectful and fairly good looking gentleman. Thank you for being open to the idea and sharing her photos. Let her know she if very attractive and arousing.

She is ready to try mmf and she definitely has skills, we live in NE florida, won’t let me put the vids I got up,, any help?
Would love to accommodate you in the future. She has a very nice body with a beautiful pussy. Would love to orally stimulate her . Hope that wasn’t too forward given the circumstances. I am a very respectful gentleman and have been having these fantasies for some time. Would love to live one out before time gets away. Enjoy yourselves along the way. Thanks for sharing

Did this ever happen, message me with the outcome. She has a very beautiful body. Would love to been able to accommodate. I am a very respectful and fairly good looking gentleman. Thank you for being open to the idea and sharing her photos. Let her know she if very attractive and arousing.
Do you like ? lets chat Im from South Florida…..let me know
https://www.rooftopresort.com

Great place to spend the day !

Attachments

• HungRichard.jpeg
    HungRichard.jpeg
    776.3 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Chllbll