First time sharing fantasy

My wife is fully aware that I would like to share her. We have discussed it and even placed ads to see her possibilities but she never wants to pick one. She goes back and forth between "maybe" and "I don't think I can do it". Lately I just mention it from time to time, hoping that one day she'll just want to go for it. We do agree that there will be no humiliation and the guy will have to be respectful.

I have fantasized about her coming to me and telling me she's ready. Lately there is a twist though. We find a guy online, we both chat with a few days and he sounds very respectful. He's a bigger guy, tall and wide, not fat. That's the ones she seems to notice most, she's 5'2". We agree to meet him and he gets a room at a decent motel far enough from where we live, nobody will recognize us.

We text him when we get to the hotel and he gives us the room number. When he opens the door he is shirtless, only wearing a pair of jeans. He is much bigger than we even thought. He has a glass of whiskey in his hand. As I follow her in the door he sets the glass down, turns to her and grabs her ass with one of his massive hands and a breast with the other. He tells her I hope you weren't wanting small talk first. She looks at me nevrvously. He steps back and drops his pants, his already hard cock popping up to attention. Only a few steps inside the door he demands her to get on her knees. She looks at me again and I motion her to go ahead. Reluctantly she does.

I should mention that she says she likes it when I take what I want, but this is a stranger. He picks up his whiskey and sips as she slowly licks up and down his cock, glancing at me like she wants me to save her. When she puts him in her mouth he grabs her pony tail and slowly starts fucking her face. She throws her arms out to the side but he tells her "play with my balls baby", she complies. She holds his shaft with one hand trying to prevent him from going to deep but that just encourages him. She starts to gag a little. I stop when she does but he wasn't. She pulls away enough to get him out of her mouth, looks at me and ask "are you going to let him do me....." he jabs his dick back in her mouth. I tell her " to be honest, I like it". Encouraging her with his grip on her hair, he gets her to her feet again, he puts his glass down once again and starts taking her clothes off of her. She looks agitated but doesn't resit. He tells me to get my cock out as he is undressing her. When she is completely naked he gives her a once over with his eyes. He picks up his glass and demands her on her knees in front of me. Sternly he says, " suck your husband". She looks up at me like she is not happy and half heartly takes my cock in her mouth. He gives her a minute or so but is not happy with her performance. He grabs he ponytail and forces her mouth down on me. She gags and coughs, pulling away entirely. He pushes her head back toward me demanding "suck his dick bitch". She stops her self with her hands, looks up at me and ask if I'm going to let him call her that. I tell her "again my dear, I like it".

My post is probably too long now, I will tell more if anyone is interested. I assure you, in the end of the fantasy she came out more than satisfied and wanting more.

My wife recently shared a fantasy of hers. Our son was stuck in traffic due to a major accident on the interstate and two of his young friends had come to visit him. They offered to leave so as not to be a bother, but my wife insisted they stay. We offered them some beer and as the night went on the boys start to seductively tease her. One thing leads to another, and soon their clothes were shed. She found herself consumed by their eager desire. Time was of the essence, so they hastily took their turns, one in her mouth and the other inside her. She savored every exquisite sensation.

The two boys couldn't help but stare at her, their attraction plain to see. And truthfully, who could blame them? My wife is a stunning woman, and she knows just how to command attention. I could see the desire in their eyes, a hunger they barely sought to conceal. I simply smiled to myself, well aware that my wife has always gotten whatsoever she's set her sights on. Could this be a fantasy turn to reality?

photo.jpg

Last edited:
My wife is fully aware that I would like to share her. We have discussed it and even placed ads to see her possibilities but she never wants to pick one. She goes back and forth between "maybe" and "I don't think I can do it". Lately I just mention it from time to time, hoping that one day she'll just want to go for it. We do agree that there will be no humiliation and the guy will have to be respectful.

I have fantasized about her coming to me and telling me she's ready. Lately there is a twist though. We find a guy online, we both chat with a few days and he sounds very respectful. He's a bigger guy, tall and wide, not fat. That's the ones she seems to notice most, she's 5'2". We agree to meet him and he gets a room at a decent motel far enough from where we live, nobody will recognize us.

We text him when we get to the hotel and he gives us the room number. When he opens the door he is shirtless, only wearing a pair of jeans. He is much bigger than we even thought. He has a glass of whiskey in his hand. As I follow her in the door he sets the glass down, turns to her and grabs her ass with one of his massive hands and a breast with the other. He tells her I hope you weren't wanting small talk first. She looks at me nevrvously. He steps back and drops his pants, his already hard cock popping up to attention. Only a few steps inside the door he demands her to get on her knees. She looks at me again and I motion her to go ahead. Reluctantly she does.

I should mention that she says she likes it when I take what I want, but this is a stranger. He picks up his whiskey and sips as she slowly licks up and down his cock, glancing at me like she wants me to save her. When she puts him in her mouth he grabs her pony tail and slowly starts fucking her face. She throws her arms out to the side but he tells her "play with my balls baby", she complies. She holds his shaft with one hand trying to prevent him from going to deep but that just encourages him. She starts to gag a little. I stop when she does but he wasn't. She pulls away enough to get him out of her mouth, looks at me and ask "are you going to let him do me....." he jabs his dick back in her mouth. I tell her " to be honest, I like it". Encouraging her with his grip on her hair, he gets her to her feet again, he puts his glass down once again and starts taking her clothes off of her. She looks agitated but doesn't resit. He tells me to get my cock out as he is undressing her. When she is completely naked he gives her a once over with his eyes. He picks up his glass and demands her on her knees in front of me. Sternly he says, " suck your husband". She looks up at me like she is not happy and half heartly takes my cock in her mouth. He gives her a minute or so but is not happy with her performance. He grabs he ponytail and forces her mouth down on me. She gags and coughs, pulling away entirely. He pushes her head back toward me demanding "suck his dick bitch". She stops her self with her hands, looks up at me and ask if I'm going to let him call her that. I tell her "again my dear, I like it".

My post is probably too long now, I will tell more if anyone is interested. I assure you, in the end of the fantasy she came out more than satisfied and wanting more.
Yes, finish with All details plz

So here is my fantasy and true story of my situation and my wife.......
When my wife and I have sex I ask her “Your gonna let me watch you right?” She knows what I am asking but she says nothing. As we continue we get more passionate and I rub my dick up and down her clit fast! I ask again “your gonna let me watch you, Right?” Just as we both cum she says “YES!” we finish, cuddle and I ask again, “So will you let Me watch you?” she starts to say something but I cut her off. “Wait before you say anything, I KNOW YOU DONT WANT TO, BUT I WANT YOU TO. IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY!” She stops and looks at me and gives a quick cute smirk and says “your stupid!” as she then smiles and gets out of bed.
(She doesn't know you and I never mentioned you before in our years of marriage. You and I plan to meet at a restaurant and act like we didn't have this planned out.) As my wife and I are sitting you walk by and we act like we havent seen each other in years, We say Hi and I introduce you to her. You shake hands and I ask for you to have drink with us. You say “No I could’t.” I look at my wife and say “do you mind if he stays for a drink?” She says “Thats fine”. She is very she so she doesnt make alot of eye contact with you as you and I make up stories about the past. Then You ask me “So how did you get so lucky and meet your wife?” She looks up quickly but then trys to ignore our conversation. You tell me “well I hope you dont mind the compliment but she is Beautiful!” I give a small chuckle and she looks at you and blushes a bit. Gives you that same girly smirk I seen before and says “Thank you”. We finish our drinks and you get up and say :it was good to see you and like to meet you.” I say “let me get your number so we can have a beer or something.” we exchange numbers and go our own ways.
That same night my wife and I are fucking again and I ask he again “Your gonna let me watch , Right?” still nothing. We play the same game as last time, but this time, I know she is think what I am thinking about, YOU AND HER. I leave itView attachment 2285246View attachment 2285250View attachment 2285256 alone and we go to sleep.
The next day I tell her you are gonna stop by after work and watch a football game. You watch the game with me and we drink some beers as she is making dinner. She is in and out of the living room and she trys to not make eye contact but she has to when she asks us “do you guys want another?” we both say yes. As you give her your empty you finally make good eye contact and she smiles. I see it as it happens and I know she is curious. After the game you say “Thank you and goodnight”. My wife and I shower and head to bed. As we are fucking again I ask her “your going to let me watch you, Right?” as she moans, I quickly tell her “Yeah YOUR GONNA!” she says nothing.. I rub my dick on her clit so fast, I ask her “Your gonna let me watch you? RIGHT?” yes says “YES” just as she gushes and we both cum at the same time.....
To be continued...... Please send a tribute to help the cause. Have her pic in the back ground so she sees your hard cock is for her.IMG_3278.jpegbc041284e517834015701340d62bb927.jpeg3625929161996180698.jpegIMG_3278.jpegbc041284e517834015701340d62bb927.jpeg3625929161996180698.jpeg

I should mention that my wife has body issues and does not like being uncomfortable. We had agreed with the guy beforehand that she could leave her tank top on. We were only there for a few minutes and he had her completely naked and gagging on both of our cocks. Reluctantly she had already crossed two barriers so in my mind I wanted to see what else could happen.

With another pull of her hair he demanded the she get up and lay down on the bed. She gave me a disgusted look but complied. He asked if I wanted a drink, I said sure. As he poured me one he looked over at her and said "Don't just lay there, play with your pussy or something." She complied again, on hand pinching one of her pierced nipples, the other between her legs. She seemed to ignore us with her eyes closed, maybe trying to prepare herself for what was coming. He handed me my drink and we both stood there pants open, cocks hanging out watching her. That seemed to get her into it more. He commented on how it looked liked she had a tight pussy and I responded with, she does, too tight sometimes. He responded with, "we'll fix that then."

Glass in hand, he stepped up to the edge of the bed, grabbed the back of her head and guided her mouth over his cock. He told her to not stop what she was doing with her hands, but she needed to suck him while she did it. He sat his drink down long enough to hold her head and adjust the pillow so her face would be lined up with his manhood. Being a large framed man, of course his cock was bigger than mine. He didn't force himself on her like before, he just let her do her thing as he picked up his whiskey and continued to sip. He looked down at her as she would take him out of her mouth and lick all of his shaft, knowing that she couldn't get it all in her mouth. She continued to finger herself, but she moved one hand to him. Stroking his cock while she sucked his balls. One at a time, too big to get both in her mouth. My wife is always wet but the sound of her fingers slouching in and out of her pussy echoed through the hotel room. He'd take it away from her and rub his cock and balls all over her pretty face and then let her have it back. He seemed to be unfazed. He turned to me, sipping his drink and asked what I wanted out of this. I told him that when I first met her I could leave her shivering on the bed, spent and unable to even move. I told him that I wanted to see that again. With that her hand in her pussy became a blur, she couldn't even keep his mouth on him. She exploded, splashing her juices everywhere, soaking the bed as she furiously pounded her fingers into herself. He let at a little laugh and looked over at me and said, "I hope you're ready for a long night."

Let me know if you want to hear more.