First Teasing Hotwife Experience

I
Hey all - been a while since I posted something juicy and so "amping" up the post with some of my dance moves as well. I do want to send a shout out to a very kind soul who was wonderful enough to offer their editing services!! Hence this does not have my signature "Masala Madness" across the video as I wanted to preserve the editor's craft and also have not changed their music!! Hope you all enjoy this contribution!! Also want to send a shout out to so many friends of mine who have followed me loyally since I got on this platform and started posting. Your friendship, sweet and sexy messages, and of course the horny ideas you share for me to try mean a lot to me!!
just went through this feed, my goodness you are stunning so sexy, super sensual and willing to do as you are told to get you out of your comfort zone and experience sexuality in new way.
It would be so nice to be able to take you on a new sexual adventure, I would so enjoy pushing you further and enjoying your amazing sexy body as you enjoy it more and more.

Hi all - been away and not posting on this site for a while as I had gained a lot of weight and so needed to lose some poundage before I showed myself back up in public and so the last 2 months between some intense workouts and serious diet, I am starting to get confident about how I am looking. So I decided to tease a bit since Labor Day weekend officially marks the end of summer for many of us in the US!! My husband found a beautiful trail with lakes and perfect picnic spots for me to "exhibit." Attached are a few pics of me that he took while I teased several folks with some "accidental exhibitionism" - I wore a traditional Indian skirt and used a scarf as a blouse. I changed in public and several men took an eyefull. Love to get your comments.

Attachments

• IMG_5540.JPG
    IMG_5540.JPG
    576.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5505.JPG
    IMG_5505.JPG
    418 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5508.JPG
    IMG_5508.JPG
    402.8 KB · Views: 63
Hey all - been a while since I posted something juicy and so "amping" up the post with some of my dance moves as well. I do want to send a shout out to a very kind soul who was wonderful enough to offer their editing services!! Hence this does not have my signature "Masala Madness" across the video as I wanted to preserve the editor's craft and also have not changed their music!! Hope you all enjoy this contribution!! Also want to send a shout out to so many friends of mine who have followed me loyally since I got on this platform and started posting. Your friendship, sweet and sexy messages, and of course the horny ideas you share for me to try mean a lot to me!!
Your teasing is perfect like a perfect sexy bitch and ur black beauty is fucking exceptional and hot. I am a lover of desi women like u.

Reactions: MasalaMadness
Hi all - been away and not posting on this site for a while as I had gained a lot of weight and so needed to lose some poundage before I showed myself back up in public and so the last 2 months between some intense workouts and serious diet, I am starting to get confident about how I am looking. So I decided to tease a bit since Labor Day weekend officially marks the end of summer for many of us in the US!! My husband found a beautiful trail with lakes and perfect picnic spots for me to "exhibit." Attached are a few pics of me that he took while I teased several folks with some "accidental exhibitionism" - I wore a traditional Indian skirt and used a scarf as a blouse. I changed in public and several men took an eyefull. Love to get your comments.
Welcome back! I'm sure you were sexy every single day but of course we want you to feel confident in yourself.

Glad to have you back. Have missed seeing you!

It's been long but I'm happy to see u again on here

Welcome back! You look fantastic and look forward to more

MISSED YOU! 😛

you were extremely hot before. no complaints here.

I used to see an Indian wife many years ago. It lasted for several years. I’d see her secretly when her husband was at work and her four children were at school. She was incredible and had an insatiable appetite for sex. Very similar looking body to yours too.

I think she was quite frustrated in her marriage and life generally. I was always pleased to help her out. She was surprisingly adventurous once her initial inhibitions were overcome.

Last edited:
Good to have you back.

you r always beautiful no matter the weight. sexy body and teasing photos.
want more

Oh fuck yes my favourite sexy hotwife is back! Really happy to see you back on here, hoping to get to know you better this time lol 😉