Famous firsts

I saw this on another site, but it got pulled after a only a few had answered. Let's see how it works over here.
Ladies, how old were you for first:
1 blowjob
2 swallow
3 fuck
4 anal

I saw this on another site, but it got pulled after a only a few had answered. Let's see how it works over here.
Ladies, how old were you for first:
1 blowjob
2 swallow
3 fuck
4 anal
Blowjob, 18. With my moms then boyfriend just before I left for college
Swallow, 20. After I started as a prostitute. Very few clients got the swallow.
Fuck, 18. Guy from college.
Anal, 20 or 21. Client paid extra. I didn’t enjoy it so I never did that with a paying customer ever again.

Hi Jennifer here.

I was innocent and 21 when I moved to Atalanta and met Sean. He took all the firsts.

First fuck was when he invited me over after class on night. I was not quite 21.
First blowjob was a few week later. He guided me in sucking his cock before we fucked. He did not cum in my mouth the first few times.
It was about my fourth or fifth time of sucking Sean hard that when he started to cum, he put both of his hands on the back of my head and pulled my head in close and shot his load deep in my mouth.
We had been dating about four months when were nude in bed and he started touching my asshole. He lubed his finger and fucked my ass with them for a few minutes, them lubed his cock and slowly penetrated my ass.