Exposed pussy - seen by friends but not recognized

Who is still horny with the idea that the own wife shows her pussy in detail and maybe her photos are even seen by her own friends and jerked off to her without the friends recognizing her? That she virtually shows her labia in front of her own friends in detail and enjoys spreading her legs and vagina in front of the camera and giving the deepest insights without her friends knowing whose pussy they are actually looking at.

Attachments

• IMG_9869.jpeg
    IMG_9869.jpeg
    426.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9870.jpeg
    IMG_9870.jpeg
    423.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9871.jpeg
    IMG_9871.jpeg
    423 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9872.jpeg
    IMG_9872.jpeg
    510.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9873.jpeg
    IMG_9873.jpeg
    473.1 KB · Views: 27
If you also have such (perverse) fantasies, feel free to write to me privately and share it with me, would like to know and exchange with someone who makes something like that horny. I am open to everything.

Mmm nice lips😍
I love her big labia. Just how they hang between her legs, even if she just stands naked in front of you... just a very nice sight.

Especially in places like the sauna, when she can't hide her pussy and her labia are so prominent just by her size and swell even more by the warmth; and they are noticed by everyone in the room, so that her labia almost beg for other men to look at her...

…the idea that her and my friends can see her pussy very well and enjoy her makes me horny, even if they don't know that it's her pussy that they see in the photos.

She can't hide her labia in the sauna either, even if she wanted to. For her, it's like sitting clearly visible in the sauna as a man with an erection. Her pussy just stands out and is an eye-catcher. I enjoy every time the looks of other men on her pussy and especially how my wife turns red and behaves a little ashamed when she notices how she is being inspected in detail.

Who is still horny with the idea that the own wife shows her pussy in detail and maybe her photos are even seen by her own friends and jerked off to her without the friends recognizing her? That she virtually shows her labia in front of her own friends in detail and enjoys spreading her legs and vagina in front of the camera and giving the deepest insights without her friends knowing whose pussy they are actually looking at.
I'd love it if in reality I knew your wife and was her friend without anyone knowing. That would be so hot.

I’ve actually asked my wife to show her pussy and tits to her friends. She has done it many times. I have asked her to fuck one of her friends as well. I like when she has her pussy out for all to see.

We once played pretty drunk strippoker with two friends on New Year's Eve. She first had her pants and then her underpants off, and sat with a shirt and socks but naked pussy in front of us. Later, she also had to show her breasts. She can't remember the evening, but we all remember how she first showed her pussy and sat there with her legs spread. Even after the game, she only put on her shirt without a bra, but her pussy remained naked until we went to bed at some point