Expose your wife's cunt and face to me

Either I bring her to you or you come to us. I will then give you precise instructions on how to fuck her right away. When the time comes, I will say goodbye and only come back if you want me to and send me a message or we you give her back full of your spermView attachment 1811796
Hi. I wanted to write you a Dm but I can't. So I try it here before I get in touch with you via mail. I'm a married male, 35yrs old from germany (near Hannover). Would love to do some naughty things with Nicole! Please let me know if we can figure something out. I need this pussy cum filled, I need my dick sucked by her. Please! 😏

Sie wird es auf jeden Fall lieben und Sie nicht enttäuschen. Sobald sie Vertrauen hat, wird sie alles für dich tun, was du von mir verlangst. Sie wird es lieben, mir später alles zu erzählen, was sie erlebt hat, und mich so geil zu machen, dass ich spritze, und zwar mehr, als ich jemals um sie herum gespritzt habeView attachment 1811614
My balls are busting. Wow.... what a cum deserving slut. My "gute Vorsätze" (good intentions) for 2024": cum in her. I hope this will happen