Exhibitonist wife love stranger's dress choices

Thank you all for the lovely comments. What shall be my next dare request? remember I wanan tease ..🙂
Also want to welcome all new members following me. Please felel free to ask ur questions or requests

Reactions: 86cowboy
Thank you all for the lovely comments. What shall be my next dare request? remember I wanan tease ..🙂
Also want to welcome all new members following me. Please felel free to ask ur questions or requests
Very High heels and stockings in short while shopping so that the stocking tops are clearly showing. Incredibly low cut top as well.

How about a shirt which just barely reaches your sexy ass, with a thin pair of leggings that the crotch has been cut out of? No bra and no panties. That way you can give a glimpse while standing, or a full view by sitting or bending over...😈

How about a shirt which just barely reaches your sexy ass, with a thin pair of leggings that the crotch has been cut out of? No bra and no panties. That way you can give a glimpse while standing, or a full view by sitting or bending over...😈
Even better if you wear it for a doctor or dentist appointment...