exhibitionism

Yes it it such a turn on I am all ways showing my body of love the teasing I do I never wear a bra so my nipples are all ways showing though my t shirt the shortest of skirts no knickers bending over in front of people it makes me so horny and wet
You are the dream hot/ slutty/ sexy wife, 🔥😉

I know your feeling of showing your body to others, my husband was the first man for me and he gradually dragged me into exhibitionism through the wardrobe, and I gladly accepted it. first, blouses without a bra so that my nipples could be seen, but also her areolas and mitz po We exposed my body more and more to the views of others, of course, all this outside of our place due to discretionView attachment 1741999View attachment 1742000

How do you feel about exhibitionism now? Is it something that titillates you?

Reactions: erzika34

Incredible!

Yes it it such a turn on I am all ways showing my body of love the teasing I do I never wear a bra so my nipples are all ways showing though my t shirt the shortest of skirts no knickers bending over in front of people it makes me so horny and wet
Do you like teasing us loosers and giving us the message that we can look but never touch? My wife keeps me in chastity and loves to show me the beautiful sexy body that I'll never get then she gives it all to her hot well hung lover.

So do I I never wear a bra love the looks when they look at my nipples showing through the t shirt
Shannon shows me her breasts then tells me they are off limits to sissies like me.She tells me they are for 'real men' and that I don't deserve them. If I'm lucky she will let me kiss her feet.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
hi from long island new york usa i am married and bi my husband is not when i was young teens i was excited to show my body if i was in bed and my brother friend was over even a guy fixing something for my dad i would leave my door open i use to say for air i use to sleep nude like how it felt i would let the sheet come off first my legs then more and more as i got older i liked just laying nude was nt shy made out i was hot to sleep so i would like to just have sheet off lol then i started to go to nude beaches at eighteen and enjoyed it so much liked seeing men get hard ,when i started to date i liked having sex in front of others and tryed to meet people that like the same things
Absolutely beautiful! Hot little fuck to you got there.

Reactions: andysmith