Ever had horny thoughts about your wife gets exposed or blackmailed? DM me..

You ever had the fantasy of exposing your wife to an other man and dont get this thought out of your head? Or maybe even want to her to get blackmailed?
You dont have to look further. I have quite some experience in this topic and would love to talk with you about it and let your fanatsy become reality! Just DM me and we will See what fits best for you.

If you ever rubbed you dick while think about your wife gets exposed or even get Hard while thinking about it you need to explore it further!!
make me so hard rgiht now

My fantasy is the complete opposite. My fantasy is for my wife to blackmail me about exposing me as her small dicked cuckold. Our lifestyle has been a secret for 20 years. I get off on the idea of her outing me to others about everything. The idea of being blackmailed by my own wife makes me hard as a rock. Just sayin!
Like this idea! Threaten to out me to my friends, family and coworkers if I wouldn’t be the consummate sissy slut she demanded!

My husband would put the teens first in-line now that the six week holidays have begun last week, school & college holidays
Thats cuz he knows how much we luv their rock hard and insta recovery smooth cocks hammering us again and again..oh and GAWD ALL THAT CUMM!! 🙂 crissy

Attachments

• 1236715103aa.jpg
    1236715103aa.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 6
  • CHRISTINE exactly how it started.gif
    CHRISTINE exactly how it started.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 6
  • Christine Mrs B and HIS friends.gif
    Christine Mrs B and HIS friends.gif
    761.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: Blaze122775