Dogging with old man

Where do you find active locations?
@fellap82 if you’re in the UK.
Daytime is normally away from any dog walking areas funnily enough.
Countryside mainly, look out for parked cars near fields / woodlands / copse areas.
School Holidays are also Not active due to family activities in the countryside.

Most areas I knew of have had the car parking areas blocked off by the local council.

Top floor of Multi Story CarPark was one place I used to fuck my ex girlfriend who didn’t mind if we were watched. She became a performer but would not let anyone near her to touch. We were regularly watched.
What started the doggin experience was when I gave her a ride to work there was an entrance to a field where my car would be hidden from passing motorists, we’d stop for a smooch followed by a rampant fuck. She would remove her uniform and hang it up. Always wore lingerie, stockings etc. She’s not shy at all and would ride me like a cowgirl with me latching onto her baby pink nipples. So day one we’ve finished, I tossed my used condom out the window. Next minute Michelle shrieked “it’s the Farmer” and covered her little titties, the farmer is still looking with a big smile on his face, tips his hat and walks away. I think he’d watched the whole performance. We regularly went there and noticed he had trimmed the bushes back for a clearer view to watch us, probably had his cock out, wanking.
He’d even hung my condoms up on the barbed wire across the top of the gate 😂

Golden Acre park, Leeds - one of the most popular dogging sites in the UK. Gets too busy for us though.
Lynn x
There's a few other spots near Golden Acre. I live quite near and know the area well. Give me a shout if you're heading down this way again. I've never been dogging but would love to give it a go 😉